Chill

{Jamie}
I woke up feeling extremely hungover. Ew. I opened my eyes and went to cuddle into Jack,but he wasn't there. There was a note on his bedside table that had a note on it. I picked up the note and started to read it.
It said"Morning,Princess. I bet you are just as hungover as I am! I got you some tablets and a drink. I hope you are okay. I have just gone out to the shops for some food,I'll be back soon. I love you." I smiled and took the tablet. I forced myself out of bed and I grabbed one of Jack's t-shirts and threw it on because I was cold. I borrowed a pair of tracksuit bottoms as well. They were both massive on me but I didn't care, they were warm and comfy.
I was watching Greys Anatomy when Jack walked in the front door.
"Hey,gorgeous. How do you feel?" he asked me as he put down the shopping.
"I'm fine,babe. How are you?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He took me hand and spun me round in front of him and pulled me in for a hug.
I love hugs with Jack because I am way shorter than he is so it makes me feel really safe and protected when he hugs me. I'm just a small person it isn't because of age or anything(I am 20,he is 21).
I kissed his nose(have I mentioned that I absolutely love his nose ring) and started to unpack the shopping. He had bought me some of my favourite snacks which was so sweet because I can find it hard to find good snacks as I try to be vegan. (I say try because I am not fully vegan but I try to eat like a vegan but not all the time)We made a den of food,blankets and pillows on the sofa. We watched TV all day(mainly Friends and Greys Anatomy because those were our favourites), we ate food and cuddles all day because we felt like shit. Best hangover cure!
We went to bed super early because we were really tired. Conor,Mikey and Joe did the same but in their rooms. Zara was here as well because she decided to sell her house and permanently live in our house.
When we went to bed,I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs for a drink and I edited my video for a while to pre-occupy my mind.
Suddenly I felt violently sick and I ran upstairs to the toilet. Jack must have heard me so he got up and came to see if I was okay. He is so sweet.
I was okay after a while but I threw up a few times. I blamed the hangover and the bad food we had been eating that day. I fell asleep in Jack's clothes because I couldn't be bothered to get changed.