The Recovery

{Jack}
I started to cry but I kept my voice calm.
"What how can you not remember me? I'm your boyfriend,Jack. I love you,you love me!" Right at that moment Zara and Conor walked in .
"How can she not remember me!! How doesn't she know who I am? What's wrong with her?" I screamed.
"Jack? Jack Maynard? You're my boyfriend? I think I remember you. What's my name?" I stared in disbelief at the girl who I loved so much but she couldn't even remember her own name.
"Jack Maynard,yes. Do you know what my name is?" Conor said calmly as he sat down on the bed.
"Um,Caspar? No, Colin? NO! It's Conor! You're Jack's brother!" she shouted,proud of herself that she has remembered my brother."And you, you're my best friend. Your name begins with a Z,right?" she said pointing at Zara,who was stood in the corner of the room,crying. How could she not remember me? Was I not important to her? Does she not live me? My brain started to spiral out of control.
"When's your birthday?" I asked her calmly as I sat on a chair next to her bed. I was trying to act strong on the surface but,inside I was breaking.
"Who are you?" she asked,frowning at me.
I started to cry as a nurse walked in and Conor explained what had happened. She nodded and started to say that it was a common thing to happen after patients come out of comas.
"She'll be fine soon. Just give her a day or two." A day or two! How was I meant to live with the fact that the girl I loved couldn't remember me for two days!! That's when I started to break down.
"HOW DO YOU NOT FUCKING KNOW WHO I AM?"I screamed at her."You are Jamie Jones, your birthday is on October 25th,which is in a week! We almost had a child but it died. You have a YouTube channel called JamieDoesStuff and a vlogging channel called JamieDoesVlogs. I LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE ME! I WOULD DIE FOR YOU AND I FUCKING BREAKD MU HEART THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM!" I shouted as I turned to walk out the door. The nurse,Conor and Zara had already left.
"Wait," I heard a small voice behind me. I turned and saw Jamie struggling to stand up. I ran to help her and our eyes locked. She grabbed me and pulled me towards her and gave me a slow,passionate kiss.
"You really think I'd forget you for long,Maynard? How could I forget the boy that I have fallen so deeply in love with? Of course I remember you Jack, it just took me a while. It wasn't me fault,okay?"
She stared at me with her beautiful eyes. I pulled her in for a hug.
Tears were streaming down my face and when we finally pulled apart I could see that she was crying too.
I called Zara and Conor back in. The next few hours were hard. I watched Jamie do tests for ages to determine whether she could come home or not.
She seemed extremely happy for someone in her state.
I felt a surge of happiness as I opened our front door. We were home.

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter xx I know that it is unrealistic that she would be let out of the hospital so early but I didn't want to drag it out. Comment if you are enjoying my fan fiction xx I love you guys xx also thanks so much for 550+ reads xx that's insane xx