Muffin

{Jamie}
I held the beautiful little creature in my arms and started to cry.

"I love him, omg," I said

"I love him, omg," I said. Jack had also bought all the things we needed to look after him. Food,toys,a bed, treats and things like that.
I hugged Muffin closer to me and kissed his nose.
"Where's mine?" Jack fake pouted. I kissed his nose too as everyone else fake vomited.
"PDA PDA COVER YOUR EYES!" Mikey screamed.
Soon everyone was excited to go out for dinner. We went to a local pub and ate a big meal.
We walked home and everyone sat on the sofa under a massive blanket. We watched 50 First Dates. I cuddled my gorgeous boyfriend and my beautiful puppy. I had never felt as happy as I was in that moment.
The next morning I woke up in the same position. I woke everyone up, we had all fallen asleep on the sofa. I took Muffin out to the garden and played football with him for a while. He ran back inside,his tiny ears flopping and I picked him and placed him on Jack's chest. He started licking and nibbling Jack's face. I Snapchatted it because it was so cute.
I went upstairs to get dressed so that we could take Muffin out for a walk.

I quickly put my shoes, put on Muffins lead and unlocked the front door.
"Love you,baby." I kissed Jack on the cheek and walked out the front door.
{Jack}
I was so happy that Jamie liked Muffin. I went upstairs to get dressed because me and the boys were going out to play football again.

 I went upstairs to get dressed because me and the boys were going out to play football again

Whilst we were playing football there were loads of girls watching us play. Joe waved at them and they all giggled. Just as I kicked the ball to Oli,I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl,obviously trying to ask me out. She flicked her black hair in my face.
"Me and you,Friday night.What do you say?" she asked me. I frowned. Wow. Desperate.
"I'm sorry,no. I have a girlfriend." She fake pouted at me.
"I bet one night wouldn't hurt." I had a sudden flashback of the night I spent with Chantelle. I vowed (for the second time) that I would never tell her. Or anyone.
"Yeah it would actually! I would never hurt her!" She frowned at me and walked off,obviously trying hard to make her ass look good. It didn't.
I saw the ball coming towards me so I kicked it hard. It soared into the goal and I celebrated with Joe and Mikey. Then I heard a really familiar scream.
"Omg is that...?"Joe asked.
"That's Jamie! Where is she!" I ran off in the direction of the noise. I came up to a tree and saw a figure climbing out of a small ditch. I recognised that figure to be a person who I hated with a passion. Marcus. I saw Muffin running out of the ditch,towards me with her lead dragging behind her. I saw Joe pick her up as I ran towards the ditch.
I saw Jamie. Laying in the ditch. Covered in blood.