Beach days

{Jamie}
I loved the beach so I was excited to hear that today we were going to chill at the beach all day today. I ran upstairs to get into a cute bikini. I wore my all white bikini that had a cute red/pink floral pattern on it. I packed a bag with some towels and Jack's swim shorts. We made our way down to the beach and as soon as we got there me and Zara laid on the beach loungers,ready to get a tan.
Zara was wearing a black bikini and Jack threw on his black shorts. He looked so gorgeous.
Just as I was starting to get a good tan I felt someone splash me with water. I leapt up from my beach lounger along with Zara. We saw a grinning Jack and Conor holding cups full of seawater. Me and Zara smiled at each other, we knew this would happen so we packed some massive Nerf water guns. We grabbed them from our beach bags and filled them with water. We aimed at the boys and they threw their hands in the air.
We chased them all the way into the sea and decided to team up. Zara handed the boys her gun. We had prepared so we brought 8 water guns,one each because Oli was at a meeting.It was Jack,Conor,Joe and Caspar on one team, Zara,Mikey,Josh and me on the other.
But soon,after playing for around 10 minutes, our teams were all mixed up. I was on Jack's shoulders and we were both soothing people with our guns. So were Zara and Conor. So it was the two couples on one team(me,Jack,Conor and Zara),Mikey, Josh, Caspar and Joe on the other. I was having so much fun. I loved being with these people. I felt like they brought out the best side of me. Soppy and cringe,I know. But it was 100% true. I loved them all so much. Especially the gorgeous,blonde-haired,blue-eyed boy that I was extremely happy to call my boyfriend.
The water fight lasted about an hour until Mikey's team surrendered. Then we were just splashing about in the water and having general fun.
We were showing off all of the tricks and stuff that we knew how to do. I was absolutely rubbish because I wasn't the best at swimming. Who cares?
We were at the beach all day and were extremely exhausted. As soon as we got home I had a shower and got into some shorts,a bra and one of Jack's jumpers. Soon we were all showered,in our pyjamas and sat on the sofa watching Just Go With It on the massive telly. Oli had come home from his meeting and we were planning what we were going to do tomorrow.
"Im thinking Disney land or Orlando Studios," Josh suggested. We all nodded and I started to get so excited. I loved theme parks and I absolutely loved roller coasters.
I couldn't wait.

A/N Thank you so much for 800+ reads. I love you guys xx I know this is extremely boring atm but it will get better soon xx P.S I was wondering if you could check out my Instagram account @maynard_jack_ xx I only just started it xx I hope you like it xx