Kisses and cuddles

{Jack}
I woke up and looked down at the gorgeous girl sleeping on my chest. I hugged her right and kissed her forehead. I was so lucky to have her. Normally I'm just the fuckboy that sleeps around and messes up every single good thing in my life. YouTube and my family were the only good things in my life before I met her. I can't mess this up, so last night was to show her how important she was to me. I knew it was extremely early in our relationship but I had never felt like this before.
JJ stirred in her sleep and started to stretch. She opened her beautiful eyes and stared up at me.
"Morning, baby girl," I said,cuddling her tight.
"Morning,handsome," she said smiling up at me. I stroked her hair because I know she loves it when I do that.
About an hour later(12:00) we were downstairs watching Friends and Greys Anatomy because we had nothing planned and we just going to cuddle all day. I was so happy.
{Jamie}
"I know this is so amazing, but I need to film a video for my channel." We were having the nicest day just cuddling and watching TV because everyone else had gone out.
"Well, this is just a suggestion, we could film the boyfriend tag." He smiled up at me.
"Sure! How do you think our viewers would feel though? I constantly get comments saying that we would be good together, they call us Jackie!" I suddenly felt quite excited about filming it.
I went upstairs and got changed into some nice clothes. I wore a grey and black t-shirt dress. I loosely curled my hair and applied some simple makeup but with extreme eyelashes and a black liquid lipstick.
Jack wore his black Adidas t-shirt and we set it up to film in my room because it was the tidiest.
"Hello everybody! Welcome back to JamieDoesStuff! Today, me and this disgusting boy are going to do the boyfriend tag! You may have already guessed but me and Jack are dating!" About half an hour later we finished filming a video for both of our channels and we sat down on the sofa with our headphones in,editing. He was so cute. After I had finished editing, me and Jack decided to have some dinner. We cooked a massive roast dinner for everyone. Conor,Mikey,Josh,Jack,Joe,Oli,Caspar,Zara and I all sat at our kitchen island table eating our food and having fun. After we had finished eating Conor started to talk.
"So,I had an idea! I think that we should all host a house party soon!" Everyone nodded and we decided to hold it in two days time. Me,Zara and Conor were chosen to plan the party because we were the most sensible. We decided to go shopping for supplies and decorations for the party.
I was extremely excited because I am surprisingly good at planning events. I couldn't wait!!