I Miss You

{Jamie}
I was really excited to be going out. I had barely been out of the house in weeks. Zara helped me sit in the chair and I did my makeup. I wanted to look beautiful and glamorous as fuck. I did dark makeup and so did Zara. I curled my hair and put in my earrings that Jack had got me ages ago.
I looked at them in the mirror and sighed. I missed him so much it hurt.

 I missed him so much it hurt

Zara helped me into my dress. I had picked a dress that would hide my cast and my shoes.
That way I could wear comfy trainers and no one could be able to tell. I quickly did my nails and I put a new phone case on my phone,put it in my clutch bag and made Zara help me put on the necklace that Jack gave me ages ago. It was beautiful.
I looked in the mirror and felt tears in my eyes.
"It's okay,honey." Zara said rubbing my shoulders."Now let's get you into your dress." she said with a huge smile.
I finally got into the dress and helped Zara get ready.

I curled her extensions and helped her with her nails.We looked stunning.
"We look awesome and we are going to rock everyone and everything." Zara said,smiling.
{Zara}
I quickly texted Conor to say that we were ready and by the time we got downstairs we heard Conor knock on the door.
I opened the door to see my beautiful boyfriend in a black suit. He smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug.
"You look beautiful," he whispered in my ear. He kissed me on the lips and led me out to the car where Jamie was already waiting.
"Hey Joe," I said as I saw Joe in the front seat. "Where is everyone else?"
"They are riding in a separate car." He said.
"So where are we actually going?" Jamie asked.
"It's a surprise!" I replied.
"But I hate surprises!" She whined.
Joe made fun of her so she swore at him.
{Jamie}
I was quite worried because everyone was acting really suspicious and no one would tell me where we were going. I just wanted to get out and be happy. I haven't been able to have fun or get Jack off of my mind.
We pulled up at a beach. It was completely empty.
"Where the hell are we?" I exclaimed. Nobody said anything,they all just smiled. They all left the car and Zara came round to help me out.
"Follow the trail," Conor said. I frowned.
"Trail? What trail?" I asked. Zara pointed to something on the sand. I frowned. I slowly walked over to it and picked it up. It was a single red rose. It had a small white note attached to the stem.
'Follow the trail.' I frowned and turned around. Everyone smiled at me. I noticed that everyone else had turned up. I continued to walk and they followed behind. I picked up another rose. And another. And another. And another until I had a massive bunch of 12 red roses in my arms.
I kept walking until I saw a figure at the end of the beach. I turned around again and everyone smiled at me. I walked towards the figure.
"Jack?"