Football

{Jack}
I woke up to the smell of waffles and coffee.I could also hear someone singing. It was Jamie. She was singing along to her music really loudly. I picked up my phone and started recording for my Snapchat. First I just videoed her singing and dancing. Then I recorded her whilst I crept down the stairs and grabbed her waist which made her really scared.
I laughed at the really cute look on her face.
"What the hell!" she exclaimed, poking me with a spatula."Go and wake everyone up so that they can eat my wonderful breakfast. And text Oli,Josh and Caspar and tell them to come over."
"Okay," I said,kissing her lightly. I texted The Pineapple(Caspar) and woke everyone else up. When we went downstairs we saw there was waffles ,pancakes, juice, coffee, cereal, fruit and syrup all laid out on the table. We all thanked Jamie and started to eat.
After we had eaten, Jamie made everyone else wash up. Her and Zara went upstairs to get dressed as we were going out to play football.
{Jamie}
I took Zara upstairs to get ready. I had a quick shower and then went to get dressed.
I threw on a black crop top that said Brooklyn 76 on it and some ripped white shorts. I also threw on some black and white Nike shoes.
I did slightly dark eye makeup and black lip. I quickly brushed through my blonde and blue hair and put it into a messy ponytail.I threw on my black velvet choker that Jenna had persuaded me to buy when we met up in LA. (BTW me ,Jenna and Julien had become really good friends and I couldn't wait to see them again)
I also put on my RayBans and headed downstairs, not before picking up my Polaroid camera.

 (BTW me ,Jenna and Julien had become really good friends and I couldn't wait to see them again) I also put on my RayBans and headed downstairs, not before picking up my Polaroid camera

Even though it was Autumn time I wanted to put on some clothes that would cool me down when I got hot and sweaty.
Jack winked at me as I walked down my stairs. He looked gorgeous.

He took hold of my hand and whispered in my ear

"You look beautiful" he whispered. He handed me my phone as I smiled at him. We headed out the door and got in our uber.
After hours of playing football me,Jack,Zara and Conor were winning even though we had one less person on our team. I took some cute photos of everyone playing and some good photos of the trees.
We arrived home soon after and put on a movie.It was Just Go With It which was actually one of my favourite movies.
After the movie it wasn't that late so we ate some more food and just chilled out. We were messing around on Snapchat. Soon we felt really tired so we all went upstairs. I got changed into a pair of comfy shorts,a soft crop top and one of Jack's massive jumpers.
We watched an episode of Greys Anatomy on Jack's TV and soon fell asleep. I loved sleeping next to Jack because he made me feel so safe.
"I love you," I whispered.
"I love you too," he replied. Those words always made me feel so happy, like I was the luckiest girl in the world.

A/N
I hope you guys like the pictures xx I feel like it helps you visualise stuff better xx so I will be doing that from now on xx I love you guys xx