Party Shopping

{Jamie}
I woke up to Zara screaming at me to get up. I completely forgot to set an alarm last night so that I could get up early to go shopping. It was 8:00 which was mega early for me because I normally wake up at 12:00. I tried to get up as quietly as possible so that I wouldn't wake Jack. I slept in his bed again last night because it has become one of my habits.
I had a quick shower,put on some simple music and threw on some black jeans, a Starbucks top and some black converse. I brushed my hair and just left it down because I didn't have time to do anything else with it. I quickly wrote a note for Jack. It said"Morning,baby. I have gone party shopping and I will be back later. I love you xxxxxx". I ran downstairs, I grabbed a breakfast bar and jumped in the car. I was sat in the back because Conor was in the front with Zara. After about 20 minutes we arrived at the mall and we went into Hobbycraft first to collect some arts and crafts stuff so that we could make some decorations. We decided for the theme to be glamour and we all had to dress up very posh and quite formal. Even though it was a party we still wanted to have a really extravagant theme.Then we spent about 2 hours shopping for decorations and food for the party.
We grabbed a Starbucks and started to drive home. We had everything we needed for the party,tomorrow.
I ran upstairs as soon as I got home and jumped on Jack because he wasn't even awake yet. I made him a coffee and then Zara dragged me upstairs to my room so that we could plan what to wear for the party. She was going to wear my clothes because she didn't have many clothes to wear. She decided on wearing a long sleeved black,lace dress that she looked absolutely stunning in. She was going to straighten her hair and wear some normal black high heels. She was going to have simple eye makeup but
with a black liquid lipstick. I was going to wear a navy dress that was tight around the chest and started to puff out at the bottom. It had lots of glitter at the top and slowly started to fade out towards the bottom of the dress. I was going to have the same makeup as Zara but with a navy blue liquid lipstick. I was going to wear the same shoes that I wore when we went clubbing and I would curl my hair.
We went downstairs to write out the invitations. We invited around 100 people. The party was at 10:00. Me and Zara were going to go to the hairdresser tomorrow and I booked an appointment so that I could dye the ends of my hair blue. I couldn't wait because I have been wanting to change my hair for ages.
Everything was planned and I was extremely tired so I climbed into bed with Jack.
"Love you so much, princess," Jack mumbled as I climbed into bed.