Plans

{Conor}
"Are you going to go?" Zara asked me after I told her.
"I guess. To see if he is okay,he is my little brother after all." Then Jamie came over so our conversation had to end. We walked her into the doctors and they said that she had extreme dehydration and exhaustion.
I looked at my phone and it was almost 3:00.
"You guys can go home. I am just going to pop into Starbucks. Look after yourself,okay?" I told Jamie.
"Can you get me a medium Iced Caramel Macchiato?" Jamie asked me, handing me a fiver.
"Sure." I said,kissing Zara on the cheek and opening the taxi door for them.
I waved them off and took a deep breath before walking towards Starbucks.
I walked up to the counter and ordered Jamie's drink.
"Can I have a medium Iced Caramel Macchiato please?" I asked the barista.
"That's what Jamie orders." I heard a voice behind me.
"Jack. How are you doing bro?" I asked him,pulling him in for a bro hug.
"I'm okay, I guess."
"What name is that under, sir?" The barista asked me.
"Conor, with one n." I told them."Go and get a table and then we can talk." I told Jack. He nodded and walked off.
It wasn't long before I got Jamie's coffee so I walked over to where Jack was sat.
"So what's up?" I asked him as I sat down in the chair opposite him.
"I fucked up,Conor. So bad. I need her back,mate. I have been living in my car. I need to see her,I need to hear her voice, feel her touch. She was the best thing in my life and I need her."
I sighed.
"You need to do something really big to show her how much you care. You need to show her how you truly feel."
"Okay. But I'll need your help." I nodded.
"Whatever you need,little bro."
A FEW HOURS LATER
"Was that nice?" I asked Jamie after she finished her coffee, two minutes after I had given it to her. Me and Jack had a plan. The entire Buttercream squad was going to meet up to discuss the plan but we needed to come up for an excuse to tell Jamie.
I thought that we could tell her that we all had important meetings.
TWO DAYS LATER
{Zara}
"Hey, do you fancy coming for a fancy meal with me and the lads tonight?" I asked Jamie as I sat down on the sofa.
She shrugged.
"Sure, where are we going?" She asked me.
"Uhh,I'm not sure Conor booked the place." Good save Zara. I couldn't tell her we were going to Jack's big surprise.
"We should go and get ready in a minute." I said." It's really posh so we need to look glamorous as fuck." She laughed.
"Okay, but you are going to have to help me," she said as I helped her up the stairs.
I smiled and texted Conor.'Plan Get Jack and Jamie back together has commenced.'

A/N I hope you guys are enjoying this xx feel free to give me tips and feedback xx sorry for not updating a lot recently xx Ily xx