Pregnancy

{Jamie}
Over the next couple of weeks,me and Jack were getting really excited for the baby's arrival and we were planning on emptying my original room and having that be the baby's room as I always slept in Jack's room anyway.
I followed so many baby accounts on Instagram and I was so excited for the 20th November (the baby's due date). Jack was happy because the due date was only 3 days before his birthday.
We had to go to the doctors in a couple of days for a scan/checkup.
I was really worried about whether the baby was okay but I was also really excited about seeing if the baby was okay. I was about 15 weeks by now and we had decided to find out the gender of the baby at the appointment tomorrow. Even though it felt amazing to be having a baby with Jack and to be starting our own little family. We hadn't bought much for the baby as we wanted most of the baby stuff to be gender related.
I had quite a few maternity clothes now that people had given me. They were surprisingly comfortable but not as nice as wearing Jack's clothes. They weren't very attractive, but who cares? When you are pregnant, people don't exactly expect you to look like a supermodel.
I had an extreme craving for raspberries which I read was a sign of a healthy pregnancy. I spent most of my time watching television on the sofa cuddled into blankets. I didn't mind when Jack went out with the boys because I was happy to be at home watching Friends and Greys Anatomy although it was more cosy with Jack. Everything was better with Jack to be honest.
Even when the baby was driving me crazy and I was extremely stressed he was really patient switch me and extremely caring. He got me anything I needed,anytime I needed it. It made me realise how amazing he was and how much I loved him.
I knew pregnancy was hard but not this hard. I knew it would be worth it in the end though. I just had to battle through.
Jack came home as he was out at the shops and I was at home watching TV with the boys. He walked in the door and out the shopping down and came and kissed me on the forehead.
"How are you feeling,babe? Do you need anything? Pillows,blankets,food?" he said looking so concerned. I smiled up at him because he was so cute and kind and I loved him so much.
"I'm fine,babe." He kissed me on my nose again and walked off to unpack the shopping.
After about 5 minutes he came and sat down for a cuddle because he had tidied everything up. He passed me a box of raspberries and he ate a packet of chocolate buttons.
After a while, I went to bed early because I was tired. Pregnancy was straining. Even though the rest of the boys stayed downstairs Jack came upstairs with me.
"Babe,what are you doing?" I asked him as I put on his jumper and climbed into his bed.
"Staying with you,princess."
"You don't have to do that! Go downstairs and have some fun!" I smiled at him as he frowned at me.
"Are you sure?"
"Of course," I said smiling at him. I slowly fell asleep. After I had been asleep for a while I felt Jack climb into bed with me. His arms wrapped around me and he made me feel really safe and secure.