Disneyland

{Jack}
I woke up the next morning feeling exhausted from our water fight yesterday. I shook Jamie awake and kissed her on the forehead. She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes. Every time I saw her I fell in love all over again.
Suddenly her face lit up.
"We are going to Disneyland today!!" she screamed.
"Shush!" I said putting my hand over her face."It's too early!"
She smiled at me and jumped on top of me,to try to make me more awake. Finally we got up and everyone was ready. Jamie looked beautiful (as always) and we were all waiting for the uber. To go to Disneyland.
{Jamie}
I was so fucking excited to go to Disneyland. I had wanted to go since I was a little girl but I never had the chance. I was wearing skinny, ripped black jeans with a cute white,flowy,vest top that had a cartoon version of a Starbucks drink on it. I had really simple makeup on and I had a high ponytail. The blue and blonde colouring of my hair made my ponytail look really cool. I wore my new Adidas Superstars and my cute necklace that Jack got me.
He was wearing his aswell. He was wearing the same as what we wore when we went shopping.
I pulled him close and kissed his nose.
"Uh oh! The two lovebirds are at it again!" The rest of the boys chorused. Jack and I simultaneously gave them the middle finger and kissed again,not caring if they didn't like it.
8 HOURS LATER
Finally we were finished at Disneyland and we were making our way home. Jack was really cute and had bought me some really cute sparkly Mickey Mouse ears. I quickly ended my vlog(I was vlogging the whole trip). I leaned my head on Jack's shoulder and he kissed my forehead. I smiled at him.
I was super tired but we had agreed to go clubbing with lots of other youtubers later. The Sidemen were going to be there, Jenna and Julien(which I was extremely excited about) and so many more.
We went home and me and Zara ran upstairs to get ready. I did some simple eye makeup with a dark purple lip and Zara did the same but she had a dark red lip.
It was a fancy dress party so I left my hair down but I curled it. Zara straightened her hair as it was constantly curly.
We had to have evening wear. I wore a black maxi dress that slowly changed to purple towards the bottom of the dress. I wore my all black Louboutins and kept my necklace on. Zara had the same dress but it faded to red instead of purple. I put on a simple black flower crown that completed the colour and the curl of my hair perfectly.
I put my phone in Zara's black clutch bag and made my way downstairs. Jack was wearing a simple black suit and he looked handsome and gorgeous as fuck. He winked at me.
{Jack}
I saw my gorgeous girlfriend walking down the stairs and she took my breath away. She looked so fucking gorgeous. I walked up and placed my hand in the small of her back. I kissed her cheek.
"You look fucking gorgeous,baby." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me and bit her lip. It sent shivers down my spine.
Joe turned to us."Before you two eat each other's faces off,let's go to the club."