Travelling

{Jamie}
I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping. I hated that sound with a passion. Just as I started to roll over I realised that I couldn't fall back asleep because today was the day of my flight to California.
I shook Jack awake as I heard Conor's alarm go off in the next room that was then was followed by a scream from Jack.
"Ew it's like 3:00!! Ughhhhh!!" Jack shouted in his morning voice. His morning voice was so incredibly sexy it gave me chills.
I rolled out of bed and splashed my face with water to wake me up. I went downstairs turned all the lights and out on some really loud music to wake everyone up. Even though Mikey wasn't invited because he had only just started his channel, he was still coming with us.
I was extremely excited because I had arranged to meet up with Jenna Marbles and Julien Solomita because they are some of my favourite people in the world even though I hadn't met them. I loved them so much.
Just as Dancing On My Own by Calum Scott came on (which is one of my favourite songs) Jack and Conor walked downstairs. Jack was topless and cooking breakfast. I sat on one of our kitchen stools,gazing at Jack.
Soon everyone was awake and downstairs,eating breakfast and singing along to my music. I was so excited to go to California. I do have quite a big fear of planes but I know that having Jack,Zara and Conor there will make it so much better. The best thing is that because we are flying first class, I get to sit next to Jack.
HALF AN HOUR LATER
It was finally 5:00 and time to leave for the airport. We were all stood at the door packed and ready to leave. We were going to meet Josh,Oli and Caspar at the airport. I opened the boot of my car as Jack put our suitcases in. I pulled him in for a slow kiss. I was leaning against the boot of car and running my fingers through his beautiful hair. It was soon ruined by Conor coming outside and screaming at us to stop.
After the 30 minute drive to the airport,the hour we spent going through security and boring crap like that we finally got on to the plane. I gripped Jack's hand and he squeezed it reassuringly while winking at me. My heart fluttered and I felt so happy to be with him in that moment.
After 10 hours of sleeping,editing and vlogging we had finally landed in California. Soon we had gone through security and had left the airport. Jack called a can and we threw in all of our luggage. Soon we arrived in the house we had rented for our entire squad. Josh,Caspar,Oli,Mikey,Joe,Zara,Conor,Jack and me. There were five rooms so some people had to share a room. Me and Jack got the biggest room. Then Zara and Conor were sharing a room,Joe and Caspar were sharing a room,Oli and Josh were sharing a room and Mikey was in a room in his own. As soon as we got in we all went to our rooms and started to unpack.
I immediately changed into my pajamas because we didn't have anything to do that day. We slept most of the day, to get ready for our American adventure.