Sleepy

{Jamie}
I yawned as I slowly sat up from my beautiful white bed. I checked my iPhone to see the time. It was 12:00.Shit, I promised Zara that I would be at her house at 11:00. I had 10 missed calls from her and she had sent me 7 texts asking me where I was. I texted her and said I would be there in 30 minutes.
"Wake up,Jamie!!!" I heard one of my roommates,Conor,shout. Yeah, I share a house in Brighton with Conor,Joe,Mikey and Jack. Josh,Oli and Caspar lived in the house next door.
I jumped out of bed and had a quick shower,washing my hair with a shampoo bar from Lush and I used a raspberry milkshake conditioner. I also washed my body with a lemon shower gel. I got out of the shower and pulled on some black underwear, a grey cropped top and some ripped,high-waisted black jeans.I pulled my wavy blonde (slightly purple tinted)hair back into a ponytail. My hair was naturally blonde but I dyed it a lot but I was letting it grow out because my hair needed to get stronger. I dyed it purple last time and I want to dye the ends blue next time but I have to wait until it grows stronger.
I put on a small amount of concealer,did my eyebrows,put on some mascara and applied a tinted pink lip balm. I grabbed my black leather backpack and threw in my lip balm, my keys,my headphones,my phone,my purse and my vlogging camera. I have a YouTube channel called JamieDoesStuff where I film all types of videos like beauty videos,challenge videos and pretty much any type of video. I also have a vlog channel called JamieDoesVlogs.
I left my beautiful room and went downstairs. I heard Friends on the television and as I walked inside Conor,Jack,Joe and Mikey all looked up from their phones and started cheering.
"The sleepy beast has awoken!" they cried. I gave them the middle finger and I said I would be back for tea. I went into the kitchen as the whole downstairs of our house was completely open and had no walls or doors (apart from the bathroom for obvious reasons). I grabbed tons of snacks and checked some of the backs of the packages as I was a vegetarian. I stuffed them into my backpack as Mikey came up and stole one of my chocolate bars. He then sat down on one of the stools that were placed around our little island thing that we had in the middle of our kitchen.
"Where are you going?" he asked with his mouth full of chocolate.
"I'm going to Zara's. I was meant to be there an hour ago! Speaking of which what is the time?" I asked.
"12:20,"Jack replied. I had enough time to get there.
"Thanks,"I replied."See you later!"