Get Some Rest

{Jamie}
I woke up the next morning next to Jack. I slept with my leg elevated on a cushion. We were going to have a really lazy day.
I quickly got changed and put on concealer and mascara.

(A/N Ignore the hair and pretend it is blue and blonde😂😂😂)I put on some comfy trousers that just about fit over my giant leg cast

I put on some comfy trousers that just about fit over my giant leg cast. Jack helped me downstairs and I covered myself with a really fluffy grey blanket. He sat down next to me and turned on the TV. We watched Grown Ups 1 and 2. I nestled into Jack's chest as he wrapped his arms around me. Soon everybody else came downstairs and sat on the sofa with us.
I have to admit it was kind of fun having a broken leg. Everybody got me my food and everything I needed. I didn't have to do anything.
I spent all day either on my phone or watching TV,cuddling Muffin and Jack.
I was totally focused on editing my video that I was going to upload tomorrow when I realised something.
"What am I going to tell my viewers? I mean about my broken leg, we can't hide it." I asked Jack.
"I'm sure it'll be fine,babe. We will just make up a random story. Stop worrying so much Princess, just relax." Jack said reassuringly, playing with my hair. I soon started to drift off into sleep. Whenever someone played with my hair it made me feel so sleepy.
I had been asleep for about 45 minutes when our pizza had arrived so Jack woke me up. He kissed my forehead.
"Hey,babe,wake up. Our pizza's here." I groaned sleepily as I sat up and opened my eyes. Mikey passed me and Jack our pizza. His half of the pizza was chicken and sweet corn but mine was just plain cheesy pizza.
After eating all of our pizza I had an empty box and Conor was getting up to put his in the bin.
"Conor,can you take mine as well please?" I asked him. Conor smiled and took it.
The rest of our day was just as boring as the first half. I went to bed quite early because I was really tired. No one realises how much breaking a bone affects your body.(A/N Trust me i've done it,twice😂) It makes you feel really tired, it can be extremely painful and just generally kills your energy. Even though I spent all day doing nothing,it was really tiring.
I quickly went to sleep after having a shower (I wrapped my cast with cling film and a plastic bag),taking off my makeup and getting changed.
Soon after I felt someone crawl into the bed. I woke up and turned around.
"Hey,baby. I didn't mean to wake you." Jack said,sitting down on the bed and stroking my hair. I smiled at him.
"It's fine. I don't mind." I said. Jack got under the duvet and wrapped his arms around me. Just before we fell asleep Jack started to talk.
"Hey,babe, is it okay if I go to V-Fest tomorrow with the boys? I would cancel it but I have wanted to go to this all year."
"That's fine,babe. Me and Muffin will be fine." I replied.
"Thanks,princess. I love you."
"I love you more."
"Not possible."

A/N I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a while xx I find boring chapters like this really difficult to write xx anyway I promise it will get better soon xx ily xx p.s if you want to you can check out my Greys Anatomy fan account on Instagram xx it's called @greys_quotes_anatomy_ xx