Chapter 5: Graduation (edited)

Start from the beginning

"Did I finally reach the red haired witch?" I recognize that voice.

"I don't know it depends, who's talking?" I check the caller ID and of course, it's Ethan, so I smile sadly.

"It's your manly boyfriend." He says, I begin to laugh and he joins. I miss that ugly laugh of his.

"Sorry I already have a boyfriend, but what happened? You barely call." I mumble the last part.

"I'm sorry I've been busy. You know what? I don't want to tell you over the phone. Can you come outside?"

I still remain sitting on the bed confused with my head tilted like a dog when they're confused. Then I suddenly get it. I run outside in no time and see Ethan with a big grin on his face leaning against his car. I run towards Ethan like a mad women and now it's me hugging him to death. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me.

I pull away. "How come you're here?" I asked excited.

"Trying to kick me out already?" He questions me pretending he's hurt, placing his hand above his heart. I roll my eyes and playfully shove him. His hair is now shorter and he has stubble neatly shaved and he looks older.

"Come on let's go" I say getting in the driver's seat.

"You don't even have the keys." He smirks "So I think I'll drive my own car."

I jingle the keys in front of his face and start the car. He begins to check his pockets and narrows his eyes at me. What can I say, I'm sneaky.

He gets in the car and I drive to a slushy place.

We get our sour cherry slushy and sit down at a booth near the window. I love sitting near the windows.

"So how come you're here? And be serious."

"Well as you know I sent an audition video and they wanted to see me. So I auditioned again and started acting classes, blah blah blah," he sighs "and I was so good that I got to be in a show. Can you believe that?!" He says almost jumping out of his seat.

"That's awesome!" I say ecstatic, getting up to hug him.

"So as soon as I was done with the show, I remembered that your graduation was tomorrow, so here I am." He says and I laugh.

The whole evening we talk about the things that have happened. He tells me about the crazy parties and the photo shoots and the show. And I tell him about Chris and Liam and basically anything random.

The next day I wake up in my bed.

How?

I remember falling asleep in Ethan's car and...ohh I guess he carried me

I hurried on taking a shower and got ready. In an hour, I curled my hair and did my makeup, a natural look. I changed into my dress and my high heels and put on some jewelry.

 I changed into my dress and my high heels and put on some jewelry

My nails were the same color as my dress, burgundy. It was my favorite color.

"Rose honey! We're going to be late for your graduation!" Taylor had yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my purse, my graduation gown and cap and left down to the car.

We drive to the place and they quickly took their places into the auditorium. I rushed where all the graduates had to be, still couldn't stop being shocked that I actually was graduating in a little bit.

After hearing speeches from the students and the teachers it was finally time. They started calling names.

"Liz Tanner

"Kate tinnerman

........More names get called and finally there's me.

"Rosalie Velazquez" I hear girls cheer for me and guys whistling, I get up the stage without falling, thank goodness, and receive my diploma.

Once the whole graduation thing is over, Ethan, Taylor, Adam, the kids, and their family take me to a nice Italian restaurant. I love any food you put in front of my face but Italian beats all.

The lunch was great. There were lots of jokes and speeches made, even by me. And I was usually the shy one, but I already knew this whole family, we were family practically. They treated me like if I were one of them.

Afterwards Ethan said he had to go back to New York, so I was pretty bummed about that, but Liam was done having lunch with his family, so we could spend time with each other.

And I couldn't wait.