F I F T Y fucking E I G H T

3 More years later

Kat is 22 and wrath is 26

KAT

"OH MY GOD ! I CANT !"

"Don't give up Kat ! Push ! you can do this ! PUSH !"

"No Wrath I ... Aaah . I can't breath !"

"Oh God Please save my wife or else i would chop your penis off you useless doctor !"

"MISTER KAMEL CALM DOWN ! and misses kamel please breath in and out !"

"I AM !!!!!!!!"

"WELL THEN PUSH !"

"Aaaaaaaah !" , I screamed for the last time . And there was silence ....

Oh Jesus . 

Why can't i hear a crying baby ! IS HE ALIVE !?

"Why isn't the baby crying !?" , I yelled and started crying . 

Doctor looked at me in disappointment and slapped the babies butt few more times . 

"WHY . IS . THE . BABY . NOT . CRYING !?" , Wrath yelled , you could clearly see his veins.

"I'm sorry Mister and Misses Kamel , but you took so long to give birth , i don't think he'll..."

"NOOOOO !" , I yelled and cried my throat out . Wrath ran towards me and hugged me tightly .

"KAT BABY ! SWEETIE DON'T CRY ! PLEASE ! EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY !"

I sniffed and cried yelled , "I WANT MY BABY BACK ! "

In a critically weak situation I demanded my baby back . Doctor looked down and handed me the baby , "Its.... it's a baby Boy !" , I smiled and cried at the same time.

Wrath had painful eyes yet he kept his hand on his head and whispered , "Please ... please cry just once .... i promise i wont let you for the rest of your life ..."

Nothing .

"Please baby ... please ! You can't do that to your parents ... " , I whispered and crocodile tears were coming out of my eyes .

I and Wrath looked at each other and our tears came out , we shared a look and smiled at the baby , and said in union .

"Xavier ..... Open your eyes , Mom and daddy are here !"

OH . MY . GOD !

He opened his eyes ! HE ACTUALLY OPENED HIS EYES !

"OH BABY !" , Wrath whispered and cried in my neck , I smiled at the baby .

"Only 1 second passed since you're born and you did this to us !" , I complaint to the baby and he winked .

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS ! PURE MIRACLE ! HOW DID THIS ..." , Doctors and nurses started to wander like crazy animals , 

I and Wrath smiled , "It's our history . Our lives are saved by miracles " , we said in union.

______________________________________________________________________________

"HEY SHUT UP ! I TOLD YOU HIS NOSE REASSEMBLES MINE !"

"You shut up ! you can clearly see that ..."

"guys stop ! sheesh ! you all resemble the baby !" ,Rebecca said.

i couldn't stop smiling !

I can't thank God enough for what he has done for me ! You might be wondering why we named him , "Xavier".

Well , when he was in my tummy , I had a feeling he was a boy . We were selecting the name , We as in me and the guys , when Wrath came in and said ,

"My wife loves her brother the most in this world . We'll name him , Xavier."

I was literally crying ! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE A GOOD DEED TO DESERVE THIS HUSBAND !

"Hey honey pie !" , I heard Wrath and he came towards me and kept a small kiss on my lips .

"So Guys , what's u........CHRISTOPHER ! what the fuck man !"

"WRATH ! NOT IN FRONT OF THE BABY !"

Wrath opened his eyes wide in realization and smiled fake , "What the Fudge are you doing CHRIS-TO-PHER !?" , he said this in gritted teeth.

"I was checking the size of his banana , This guy will be hot !"

I gasped , "Chris !"

"Sorry Kat !"

We all started talking when i looked at Wrath . He was just ...... so dreamy.

"What ?" , he asked with a smile .

"YOU , ARE THE BEST THING.....THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME."

He smiled again , "and You , gave me the biggest gift of my life ..." , He looked at Xavier.

I sighed and he looked at me . he kept his hand on mine , "Kat .... you know i can still..."

"No Wrath !"

"But..."

"No . If they want to meet me , they have to come . I mean , my mother din't even called me after she heard the news of my baby . They can judge me , hurt me , But If they touch my baby and My Wrath , They touch my Wrath."

He sighed , "Xavier is sending a parcel full of his old toys for our young man"

I looked at him in shock , "He .. what !?"

He smiled and cupped my face , "Xavier , your brother ? left the house 2 years ago . he came to me 2 years ago . He told me how your mother was going crazy now and your father dint care ! So i made the passport for him and sent him to Paris . He is completing his studies."

I smiled and kissed his Cheek , "Why Wrath ! Why !?"

"I love you Kat ... "

I cried and hugged him tightly , 

"I LOVE YOU TOO DAMN IT ! I LOVE YOU TOO !"

The guys turned to us , "SO ALL CHEER ! TO THE LAST YEARS OF OUR GRADUATION ! THEN OUR MARRIAGES ! AND NOW ! WEALTHY ASS' NEW WEALTHY BUTT BABY !"

we all cheered and chuckled.

Wrath got up and stood with the guys and looked at me ,

They smiled and said in union ,

"THANK YOU KAT ... FOR COMING BACK !"

*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~