F I F T E E N

TIGER

It's been quite a while since party started. Me and the boys were just chilling. Reason I didn't wanted to invite girls was not that because I hate them or I don't consider them as my friends. It's just that they don't fit in with us. We're blemished. Bad. They were holy virgins! We're twenty and they're fucking teenagers.

Many students were confused that how we returned. How did we get attached to those girls so fast? I became friends with Kat because others knew about our past. She seemed innocent. Friend. She hides everything.

 EVERY . SINGLE . FUCKING. THING. her story, her desires. 

About Ash. She's nice too but  the way she treats Kat was not fair. It hurts man how can someone harm her? Although Kat is the crazy one but she's reserved. Boys. She's  cool with other girls but shy around guys. That's something we boys hunted after our encounter with Sally.

"She's here", Christopher whispered. I furrowed my eyes and found Ash at the door steps. 

Damn

She seemed lovely! she went for a purple floral dress

She seemed lovely! she went for a purple floral dress. Also, them heels! I always imagined her in heels. Sexy legs, glamorous body. Pathetic personality not to mention.

"Hello boys!", she cheered and hugged all of us. Wrath kind off jerked away but she dealt with the embarrassment. I hugged her, "You look beautiful, Ash", she smirked, "Thank you handsome!"

Yes, It was Ash. Ash Grace.

Chris smirked, "You look". "Sexy?", she interrupted Chris. Smart move.

"Sexx-y ", Chris smirked. I swear Abb almost gagged. Christopher with hot girls? Fuck no.

We rolled our eyes and Ash walked in them high heels standing beside Abb. She still seems short in heels. She's almost till Kat' height. Maybe an inch shorter. Girls.

"Hey Abb Collins", she smiled playing with her hair. Wrath smirked winking at me. God, why does this guy claims every girl as a slut?

"Hey ya. You look pretty Anna", Abb smiled. Fuck. Idiot. "Ash. It's Ash Grace", she scoffed. "Ash, Nice to meet you. You look Gorgeous", he nodded.

They had an amazing chemistry. I heard Abb accidentally bumped into her and She ended up with a noodle head. They get along though. Wrath walked up to me and whispered a bunch of stuff whilst Chris and Ash hanged out.

"That is the problem with you guys. You guys don't see how fake these girls are. Wait until you see that one who is taking ages to come"

"Wrath. Not her. Keep her out of your hate circle", I warned and he scowled, "Whatever"

Is Kat really fake? Why am I thinking this? Kat get out of my mind girl!

"Ash, who dropped you here?", Christopher asked. I just noticed the way he was glaring Abb when Abb complimented her. Chris might actually like Ash.