T H I R T Y S I X

Two days later

WRATH

"What do you mean you don't know where is she?"

"Wrath calm down I really don't know where she is"

"BUT YOU'RE HER BEST FRIEND ASH! You should know where she is"

"If Ash is saying she doesn't know then calm down man"

"How am I suppose to calm down Remain? Kat's missing since two days. You hear me? TWO . FUCKING . DAYS!"

I was going crazy. That night when I dropped her home I went back to my house and I was literally dancing on what happened.

While I was driving I realized that my car breaks were not working properly and I also almost broke a red light. Thankfully I reached home safely and gave my driver keys to my car to get it fixed. I was all thinking about Kat.

However, next morning when I woke up I even canceled the meeting because I really wanted to see Kat at school but she din't came. I somehow handled myself and thought maybe she was sick or something.

Next day again, She was absent. I know it's quite normal for you guys but I even tried calling her but  no answer. Even Ash doesn't know where she is. As far as we know Kat she never misses schools.

Fuck saggy ass is going to suspend her.I

I even called her home and her mother said, 'That's none of your business'. Bitch it was clearly your business which you failed at.

"I...I... I need to find her Chris, we need to"

"Yes Wrath we will find her. She's like my little sister"

"How will you guys find her? I mean what if her mother finds out?"

"I . DON'T . CARE what the fuck she thinks Han! I need Kat here! with. me. Do I make myself clear to you all!?", I ran a hand through my hair.

"Okay Wrath, let's go then"

"Hey wait there's Kat!"

Han pointed towards me and I looked back immediately. I saw my Kat. I felt as if, someone just lifted a 1000 gallon water bottle from my heart. I sighed and smiled. Abb kept his one hand on my shoulder.

"There's your girl Wrath. NOW STOP BEING AN ASS HOLE!"

Everybody nervously laughed. 

 She was wearing a lightest yellow jumpsuit with a small grey coat.

She came towards us and I opened my arms in hope she would hug me but she just smiled and went past me.

"Hi Han. Ash", she said to them.

"Hi. Kat", they replied.

"HEY KAT!", Guys said in union. I was just staring her. Why did she.

She ignored them too.

Wrath was boiling in my blood. I was about to get furious on her when I noticed a red marks on her right cheek. Not just any red marks.

DID SOMEONE JUST SLAPPED HER!?

I ran towards her and grabbed her tightly from the shoulders. She gasped and her eyes were wide open.

"WHO. THE. FUCK, Did that to you?"

"Wr..Wrath leave me. You're hurting me"

"No! You are hurting me. I was going insane about you missing and you're saying"

"Wrath  stop acting like a child !I was just sick"

"Fucking yes. Then what are those marks on your cheek!?"

Her hand went on her face and she was panting.

"I ..I...fell..."

"Look into my eyes and say that"

She bowed down. I sobbed, "Kat look into my eyes and say that"

"Leave me. Now. I'm late. You're just over reacting"

She fought with me with her hands and I released her.

Why.....why is she ...doing this to me?

She left and I stared her back for ages and ages but she never turned back.

I felt as if someone were breaking me.

Did she regretted what ever we did that night? It's fucking 21st century! It was just a kiss for God sake!

"Hold on to your self buddy I think she needs a break", Tiger said to me.

"Or maybe she was really sick. Did you do something?", Abb said.

Everyone stared him, "Abb do you really think I'll do that? She's just seventee"

"n..No Wrath I was just ... you know..."

"Don't worry Wrath I'll talk to her. For you", Ash smiled at me .

What does she mean by, "for you"?