F O R T Y

THIRD PERSON' POV:

Wrath and his friends were standing in the school's parking lot. Today was their last day after which they had summer vacations. They all waited there for Kat to beat her when she comes to them. Ash was rubbing her hands together and the boys stood there with hockey sticks, rackets and a potato sack.

Ash talked to Han when Wrath grabbed Chris shoulder, "You guys know what to do?"

Chris smiled, "More than anything. I can't believe she did that to Kat"

"Chris why the hell did you bring a potato sack", Ash interrupted us.

"Because Ash what if Kat tried to escape when we beat her? we need something to throw too!" 

Ash smiled at him and guys looked at their watch.

Wrath was standing leaned back to his new white Mercedes with hands in his pocket. Wrath was wearing a white shirt with black jeans. He was staring the floor when Tiger approached him.

"don't worry man we'll"

Wrath looked at Tiger and smiled.

"We'll teach her a good lesson"

"There's Kat!", Ash yelled grabbing every bodies attention.

"What the fuck. Is she with Sally!?", Chris yelled .

Wrath glared Kat when she walked with Sally. Ash approached Wrath and kept one hand on his shoulder.

"And look there' Zayn"

Guys looked towards them and the'r eyes went wide open.

"I will rip off his Ass!", Wrath yelled so hard that it grabbed Kat's and her companions attention. 

Kat eyes went wide open. She took a step towards them from a few km away  but Zayn grabbed her hand.

"DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT!? HE TOUCHED HER HAND AND SHE STOPPED!", Ash yelled.

"One more time  just ONE . MORE . FUCKING . TIME He touches her and I'll break every bone in that Assholes body!" 

"Calm down Wrath  grab your hockey stick", Abb said.

They saw Kat walking with Sally and Zayn coming towards them.

"Hello sexy faces", Sally greeted them.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK are you doing with Kat", Chris asked.

"Calm down big brother. Let me see my boyfriends first"

Wrath and Tiger spat on the floor.

Kat stood there but she kept on seeing Wrath who never looked at her . 

"What ... what are you ... why are you holding those ... weapons?", Kat asked.

Abb took one step towards her and, "To whip your ass off Kat"

Kat's eyes were wide open and there was a lot of moisture in her eyes. She looked at Wrath who clenched his fist.

Ash approached them, "Well look who's back. Rawrs! ", she spat.

"No wonder my mother never liked you Kat because you're such a BITCH"

Kat looked at Ash, practically looking deep in them. Kat narrowed her eyes, "I thought we'd stay off of that topic", she said.

"You never told me you had a sexy friend too Kat", Zayn said and grinned at Ash.

Sam clenched his fist and  took steps towards him. He whispered under gritted teeth, "STAY. THE. FUCK. AWAY. from her asshole"

"Kat is way more sexier anyways", Zayn smirked.

Kat glared Zayn and his smile vanished. Wrath smiled. He knew what's wrong and what's right. He knew who actually was behind all of this.

"What are you waiting for beat her!" , Ash yelled.

"Okay I'll start with Sally", Tiger said.

"No. We don't need Sally in this. Kat's the main thing beat her you idiots"

Wrath scoffed, "Why do you give a damn Ash? Are you with Sally or us?"

Kat saw him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean Wrath!? She's Christopher's sister and he's my friend"

"OH REALLY ASH !? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT FRIENDS MEAN!?", Wrath made her jump.

WRATH

"Hey Wrath what did I tell you about yelling at her !", Sam interrupted.

"You stay out of this Sam. Ash never even treated her like her friend"

"Excuse me", Kat interfered.

"I am not talking to you miss Rawrs", Wrath spat.

Kat gasped and looked shocked at him.

"Wrath hold your self we came here for a reason!"

"Chris stop being a jerk! you KNOW she never treated Kat nicely!"

I and the boys signaled each other and indulged in a fight. Now 5 of them were fighting with each other. 2 blaming Ash and 3 blaming Kat.

"YOU ASSHOLE! SALLY WAS YOUR SISTER IN THE FIRST PLACE"

"I thought you guys said it was not my mistake!", Chris cried.

"IT ALWAYS WAS!", they said in union.

Kat saw them fighting with a hand on her mouth and tears in eyes. 

Sally, Zayn, Ash were watching with amusement. Where as Han was trying to stop the fight.

The fight got wild and wild  they started hitting each other with weapons they had and bleed everywhere. Thank fully the school was empty .

I stole glances at Kat. Hoping she'll finally admit about her being...

Tormented.