F I F T Y T W O

A/N

LAST FEW CHAPTERS!

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

*~*

WRATH

"CALM YOUR TITS DOWN WRATH!"

"What the fuck did you say Christopher!?"

"NOTHING! JUST CONTINUE CHASING TIGER. I'M INNOCENT!"

"Chris  you fucking traitor!"

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE MY FRIENDS"

"NEITHER DO WE WRATH!", They said in union.

Sigh. You must be wondering that why the hell am I loving my friends right now. Well , all I asked for was a location for the party I wanted to throw for Kat but what mister Tiger Wills here did was.

A few moments earlier.

"Hey Wrath! I talked to the McDonald people . They have arranged happy meals for everyone this is going to be a great party"

So I calmly reached for my Butcher knife and chased him all over my house. This fucking idiot.

"Wrath what are you doing!?", I turned to the voice that came from behind me.

"K..Kat .. I was just ..umm"

"Oh God! Put the Knife down Wrath you might hurt someone"

I looked at the knife and glared Tiger who gulped and looked down.

"So hey! man asses! What's the rush?", Rebecca said.

"Nothing. Just manly talk", I replied. All five of us guys were looking at each other now.

"Fuck! I can't do this!", I sighed and ran towards Kat. I held her from shoulders and looked into her big brown eyes.

"we're planning for a party for you"

She smiled, "Wrath silly you could've told me. That's nice"

"You are a disgrace to mankind, Wrath. You ruined boys' reputation", Chris said. I glared him and he gulped too.

"Anyways, I'll talk to my dad and arrange everything for the party don't worry you guys. I just need some... money too"

"Don't worry about it Han. I'll send it to your account. Take as much you want but the party should be bombastic", I said to her.

I saw Kat playing with her fingers and looking sad.

"What happened baby?", I asked her.

She looked up at me

I fall for her eyes every time.

"Wrath you guys. You do so much for me and I'm just"

"Kat don't be silly. You're like our baby sister", Christopher said.

I , Tiger and Sam coughed at the same time so bad and I glared both Sam and Tiger and they looked at Han and Rebecca and gave a feared smile. 

"Wrath Isn't there anyway I can contribute? I mean, I want to earn and put in for you guys too"

"Kat you're so sweet. Wrath! why don't you appoint her as your personal assistant? She IS good at business", Abb said.

"No Abb, I can't work for"

"Kat. Work for me"

She looked at me with wide eyes," Wrath I"

"I'll pay you and I won't help you. You'll be independent and if you'll make a mistake I'll scold you", My heart ached at that.

She looked at me for a while, "What good deeds have I done to deserve you Wrath"

I smiled at her and she smiled back. I saw her dimple and I fought an urge to kiss that.

"Privacy!", Remain yelled. I turned to him.

"You KISSED Rebecca at the hospital Sam that too in front of Kat and that was a french kiss", I said.

Sam Smirked at Rebecca and she grinned.

"eewwwwwwww", I heard Kat.

Everybody started laughing in the room and I got a bit closer to Kat. I whispered in her ear.

"I am so good at doing that helicopter with my tongue..."

She blushed and gasped, "WRATH! What is wrong with you!?"

I smirked at her and she was looking at my dimples, 

"You make me so horny Kat I just can't get enough of you. The day we get married I'm  going to ravish you thrice a day. Everyday!"

"What if I don't let you?", She smirked.

Clever clever

"Well, I saw Fifty shades of grey", I kept my hand on her waist and slide it down slowly to her hips, "...I can tie you up and", I felt my chest was burning on the thought of that.

"WRATH!", Kat whispered.

She blushed harder and I chuckled .

It feels nice to laugh.