F O R T Y N I N E

KAT

He dipped his head down,"I want to taste you Kat", he whispered. I grabbed the bed sheet harder and he opened my legs. He kissed the part where my panties were. He kept going down. I felt his tongue hit my sensitive spot and I whimpered.

"You taste so good", He whispered.

He roamed his tongue there and I felt as if I were already in heaven. I closed my eyes and my I was moaning when he teased me. He was done and now I threw him on bed. His eyes were open now, "Kat, you don't have to do this"

"I want to Wrath"

I removed his boxers and there it was.

I gathered the courage and dipped my head down.

"You can't be serious Kat you will not.......Fuck. I'm dead"

I took his part in my mouth and sucked on it. I intentionally did it harder so that he could feel me. I rolled my tongue there.

"It's ....erected...", Wrath whispered.

I did that for a while then Wrath turned me over.

"It's time", Wrath asked me and I nodded my head nervously.

"It will. Fucking a lot"

"The pain you'll give me Wrath is my crown. I'll take it anyway", I smiled and he kissed my lips.

He held my hand and opened my legs. He laid on top of my legs and wore a plastic over his horribly erected rod. 

"Although wearing condom doesn't make any sense now", He smirked at me and I face palmed.

He chuckled, "Blushie blushie!"

He held my hand and reached for it with the other .

"Sorry Kat"

I gasped Loudly and moaned so hard when he immediately shot it in me. I was panting and Wrath was saying soothing words in my ears. I bit his shoulder to keep away the pain. He calmed me for a while.

"I'm so sorry Kat"

"I..It's okay ....just do ...it"

He held my both hands and started moving in me and out of me. 

My eyes went back my head in pleasure . 

"Ah", I whispered.

He kept on moving slowly till he caught the theme. He kissed my lips and bit them. He gradually started moving harder and faster.

He had a style of moving his hips in a unique pattern. Heaven and hell, were together. He pleased me and burned my body.

He was quite harder now and I was moaning really hard.

We were panting , eventually he stopped

"I Love you so much", were his last words when he dropped on me.