T H I R T Y T W O

WRATH

Man, she is something!

 The way she was staring me when I laughed. No one ever did. Maybe because I never laughed like that in my whole life. Maybe when I was 13 but not after that...

This girl, Sigh. How do I explain what she does to me. I never felt burn touches from Sally. It was just something I used to do with her when I was bored. It was true that I was crazy for her and after she left me, I dated many more girls, had physical relations with some of them too but Kat. No wonder Tiger and Chris keep asking her out.

No, She won't go out with him. I clenched my fist. She's only mine.

"Wrath? are you okay?", She asked. I looked at her. Her big brown eyes shining in the light of night. Her orange lip gloss. That was the only makeup. Wrath, the kind of man I was  girls usually thought that those dresses makeup wold impress me. Ha! look at the simple Gorgeous beauty of the girl in front me.

Although ... think ... those dresses ... they'll look so good on Kat...

Shit shit shit stop it Wrath! 

She smiled at me and we both went towards the door. I realized the lady staying with me. Ciara. I clenched my fist. If she said something to Kat I will throw her out of my house.

I unlocked the door and stepped aside to let Kat in.

"Gentleman? Nice", She said and I smiled when she was not looking.I closed the door behind us.

"Look who's back! Kat!"

"Hi Mrs. Kamel. I mean, Ciara."

"Oh, nice to see you Kat", they hugged.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist. I will bang her head on the wall if she said one more word.

"Nice to meet you too, Ciara ", Kat smiled back. Oh Kat your innocence won't let you see the people who can harm you. Ii'll break their bones apart if they ever tried to.

"I was just wondering that it's 8 at night. Won't your mother be worried Kat?"

The only smile Kat had on her face vanished. My Wrath. It was going to explode.

"No Ciara, you don't have to worry about that. Just because you used to do that in your childhood doesn't mean every girl does it", I whisper howled. They gasped.

"Wrath, what are you"

"No Kat, you still don't know her. Your innocence won't let you watch what she is from the inside"

"Calm down Wrath. It's okay, She's your moth"

"Kat. Please. I like you but I can't tolerate to listen that word"

"Don't mind him Kat. He's like that since his childhood. Wrath, I'd appreciate if you treat me nicely at least in front of the guests"

"Oh No Ciara, she's not a "Guest" in this house like the ones you invited back in London", both of them gasped again.

I was about to pick up a vase to throw at her when Kat stood in front of me and cupped my face into her cold hands. First time I felt my anger was melting. I was very warm because of anger but her cool hands calmed me down.

"Listen to me Wrath, it's okay. I don't mind a thing. If you kept on screaming and yelling at her, world will blame you because this society believes that the one who picks up on there parents is always guilty", she was right. How does this girl manages to do that. 

She goes through worst, Wrath.

I calmed down and let my hand go by my side. I left the vase. My anger came running down and my heart beat was stable now.

"I'm going up stairs Kat, I'll meet you there", I said that and left her. I just told her not to be scared of me outside and now I can't let her watch that.

There was a light knock on the door. I turned to see innocent Kat standing there, scared. She peeked her head first in and came inside eventually. I sighed thankfully she came in. She took few steps forwards.

"Are you okay now?"

I smiled, "Yes Kat, Thank you for asking"

I took few steps towards her.

"Sit down Kat I need to show you something"

She hesitantly took few steps towards the bed  and shook her head. Then she turned towards the Sofa and sat there. I smiled so hard on the thought that she was scared on sitting on my bed.

Just wonder if she lay....

Oh Shut up you horny Wrath !

I ran towards my closet and I started looking for something . 

KAT

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No, Please someone save me!

No. No. How about this. Someone help!

I was sitting on Wrath' Sofa just doing a casual practice that if he tried to rap me how will I call for help. I did trust him but you know. Guys will be guys.

I heard some noises from his closet.

Maybe he's finding the Towel again...

Kat I Hope you die ...

If I died, your only brain will be vanished.

It will however vanish anyways if he came out in a towel.

"Kat I want you to see this", I looked over to Wrath. Thank fully he had his clothes on.

I'm hurt

"What is it?", I saw a big brown briefcase he was carrying with some papers peeking out of it. He sat down.

DID WRATH KAMEL JUST SAT IN YOUR FOOT !

Oh Maybe I'm a Cinderella and he found a shoe.

"Kat you already know the half biggest part of my life. Sally . Tonight , I want to tell you the other half. Which comprises my behavior towards Ciara"

"Wrath It's okay. It's your personal life you can't let a stranger know"

"You're not a stranger Kat. Not for me"

 ... This going to be a big night again ...