F O R T Y S E V E N

One week later

WRATH

It's been a week since I carried Kat home. She was not comfortable at first and said that she can stay in an apartment with her own savings but I denied.

I don't understand why she thinks I spend too much on her. I was not. I had so much that even if I made her all furniture with them I'll have a billion more. I want to spend it on her. On us. Our children.

I smiled at the thought of it. I mean  Kat was a child too. Just seventeen right now and I'm already thinking of babies. A cold heart billionaire would never think of that but look what she has done to me.

I was currently sitting in my office. I never really described well but I was the ceo of a multinational company with four other trusties. I used to be a sole trader and I started business alone but know my company is a private limited company. Barely few people have a say in it.

That's how dad left it.

I still remember how the management used to almost fall in my steps to make me change my mind about firing them or dropping a project. They still are afraid of me. I still do get angry I still do have that Wrath in me but somewhere deep I am not restless anymore. 

I shook out of my thoughts when my door burst opened. How dare that person! but there's only one person who opens my door like that.

"Hey. Wealthy Ass! Throw a party right now", Chris yelled.

My business partner ladies and gentleman.

I cleared my throat, "Mister Lej do you even know what you're doi"

"DO NOT BE FORMAL WITH ME WRATH", He said and sat on the front seat with legs up. I winced. My forty thousand dollar desk. Ruined.

"Christopher what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to marry you" 

I glared him. He huffed and kept his legs down.

"I'm so fucking bored and there's nothing special going around. I mean Abb is here with me but I feel bored right now. We all are just too busy. How many times can a person have sex?"

"What do you want? come to the point"

He sighe, "Kat just got well now I mean we were in such a hard dilemma and she came out of a coma for god sake. We shall throw a party"

I settled back in my seat and thought of it. Mean while my door burst open again. WHO THE HELL?

"SAM TAKE YOUR FUCKING FILE BACK! I CAN'T DO THIS PROJECT!"

"you have to Tiger"

"What if I don't?"

"I won't either and Wrath will only howl at you because I completed thirty four and you just ended the forth one"

"Mother fucker", Tiger narrowed his eyes.

"Professionalism!", I yelled.

All four of them narrowed their eyes on me, "We'll tell Kat about this", everyone agreed with Abb. I sighed and got up from my seat. I removed my coat. I was wearing a dark blue jeans with a white shirt and blue coat. I looked at them.

"You guys want a party?", I pointed towards them.

Silence.

"He can't be serious", Chris said.

"Never", Sam agreed.

"I've got no room for jokes right now", Abb said.

I rolled my eyes and said, "It's for Kat. you KNOW I'm serious when it's about Kat"

They looked at each other with a poker face.

"I'll bring the soda! Let the cheat day begin!", Chris said.

Abb hugged Sam, "Can't wait to get pregnant on sodas"

All of them ran out of the door yelling what do buy like children.  I rolled my eyes and took out my I phone. I smiled at Kat's contact and dialed the number.

The phone rang.

"Hello?"

I smiled at her voice, "Is my baby awake?"

She giggled lightly, "Yes. I don't sleep that late"

"Really? it's 12:30 Kat, really?"

There was a silence for a few moments. I smiled on the thought she might be checking time.

"Well those pan cakes you made last night at 3 am were way too delicious. They made me fell a sleep", she yawned, "Mother Ciara should've woken me up"

I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair with legs up, "No I had asked her not to. So, what were you doing?"

"Nothing, I was ... just .. Umm Wrath?"

"Yeah?"

"When're you coming home?"

I was scared a bit, "Is everything alright!? just say 'Asshole' if there are kidnappers around you"

She chuckled, "Wrath. Is that the best code you came up with?"

I smiled at myself, "Yeah I was just ..."

She chuckled again, "You are just too cute. Wrath, If you could come home by 6 pm tonight.  I know you're always home at 1 am but I have a surprise for you"

I panicked. Oh God, please don't let her throw a party. I want to do that.

"What is it Kat?"

"If I told you it wont be a surprise silly!"

I rolled my eyes.

"OKAY BE QUICK. 6PM! BYE! LOVE YOU", She hung up.

Crazy Kat.

 Still. Mine.

6 hours later

I got off my black land cruiser and walked towards my house. I still wished it was not a party because I really wanted to throw one for her.

I opened the lock and and met with darkness and silence. I was panicking a little bit.

Is she okay? Is this house hijacked ? How come it's so calm when Kat's in there?

I took steps in the house.

"Kat? I'm home baby!", I yelled.

I could smell a pleasant smell of warm vanilla and roses but  I was still panicking. I went upstairs at the guest room where Kat was staying. We din't share the room yet

I knocked on the door and opened it slowly. A cold and scented air passed me. I got goosebumps.

I walked in the room.

She had turned my not so exiting guest room into a cosy cat themed room.

||Picture above||

Fuck. What's she up too.