T W E N T Y F O U R

A/N

That's Abb Collins up there. Abb Collins is portrayed by Paul Wesley. Just a reminder.

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

*~*

ASH

"Leave me the fuck alone", I grunted pulling my hair slightly.

"I ain't going anywhere, Ash. Tell us what's going on", Kat replied, dragging a chair beside me.

"Are you on your period?"

"Shut up Christopher. Cut the chase, Ash. What's the matter?", Tiger sighed.

"Must be Abb", Kat whispered.

I looked up to them. They had concern in their eyes. I wish only if he cared. Why doesn't he!? What is the problem? am I not appealing enough?

"Ash", Kat kept a warm hand on my shoulder, "We can't stay here for long. Cafeteria is packed! just tell us so that we figure everything out by the end of the day"

I sighed banging my hand on the table, "Kat, why doesn't Abb love me?"

Tiger spat his soda on the floor and started to chock. Kat shot him a glare and sighed, "Ash, I'm your best friend. Do you trust me?"

I looked in her innocent eyes. Bitch them innocent big eyes!

"You know I don't, Kat", I shrugged.

She smiled, "Then listen to me. Abb, we all know he is a very good guy. Handsome, good looking, employed and open at heart"

"I know that Kat, it's just.."

"You give him too much attention, Ash ", Kat complained.

"Hey you're making Abb look bad!", Chris whined.

"Chris, let me handle this okay? He's my friend too. I like him, I trust him. I'm not making him look bad ", Kat sighed.

She held my hand, "Ash if he's not into you then just let him go! give him the space he needs. Now take for example If Christopher keeps asking you out would you go out with him?", she shrugged.

"For God sake, Kat  at least give a better example. Let's assume Tiger", I replied.

Tiger chocked on his soda again and I gave him a wink. Chris looked at me and mouthed, "I'm Hurt"

It's not that I have a crush on Tiger. I just don't like him that way. Although he is all muscly dreamy cute and lovely but I don't like his attitude. He is much more into Kat. Poor guy.

(A/N: Tiger Wills is portrayed as Dominique Capraro

(A/N: Tiger Wills is portrayed as Dominique Capraro. Just a reminder)

"Whatever. Would you go with them?", Kat asked me again I shook my head.

"Exactly! Let him go behind other girls and eventually he'll realize that you're the one. His girl ", she said.

"But what if it's too late? I may love him but I can't keep waiting", I scoffed.

"That means you don't love him Ash", she raised her brows and I gasped, " Don't be sad. Let him go. The one you're looking for will come into your life like magic", she smiled bright.

"Magic?"

"Yeah. He can come as a groom on your wedding without you knowing. He may be your teacher or student or you might find him somewhere or"

"Just run into him?", someone cleared his throat.

"Yeah just run", Kat' breath hitched. Her eyes wide in shock and she turned to see, Wrath. Tiger and Chris who were busy in Peas fighting, they looked up and stared Wrath with jaws dropped. Kat just stared him. What is going on between them?

"But, I ran into Abb", I sighed.

"No. He ran into you. Remember?", Kat raised her brows. Why is Wrath grinning?

I smiled at the memory of  Abb bumping into me.

"So that means I am the one for him but he's not the one for me?"

"That sounds right too ", Kat smiled. 

I smiled back at her and gave her a big hug, "Thanks Kat, you're the best friend anyone can ever have", I patted her back. Tiger whistled, "Oh she's a great adviser too", Chris said.

We all had a chit chat for a while and I felt a lot better now. Now I'll tell Abb what he lost. Me. Sad, when will I ever find my mister right ?

"Tiger did you call him? He said he's was actually flying yesterday", Christopher asked Tiger. Tiger took out his phone, "Oh boy can't wait to meet him again. That nerd Asshole", he smirked.

The guys chuckled except for Wrath.

"Who's coming?", Wrath asked curiously. Christopher gasped,"Don't you remember!? I told you back in the office!"

Wrath narrowed his eyes but gasped eventually,"Oh fuck. Yes. I totally forgot Sam was flying to Russia too", he hissed.

"Finally a well educated person in your business Wrath", Tiger smiled.

Christopher realized the underestimation going on and he gasped , "Tiger! I thought you were my friend"

"I still am Chris but no one can deny the fact that it's unbelievable you're trusty of a business. Especially the one like Kamel enterprises"

Kat giggled and Chris shot her a glare at which Wrath cleared his throat.

"Guys guys guys. Can we know who the fuck is Sam", I asked curiously. Chris parted his lips when Kat gasped, "No! no one should tell her. Okay Ash, this might sound weird but maybe he's the one. Let you or him bump in to each other without even knowing", she clapped insanely.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Kat you're such a"

"Ash! ", boys warned in union.

"What ever", I picked up my bag and left the place.

Maybe, he is the one.

Stupid Kat.

TIGER

Oh . My . God.

This girl is just amazing ! WHY IS SHE STILL SINGLE !? 

I was not talking about Ash. I was talking about Kat. How does she do that? Childish and intelligent at the same time? Twenty years of my life and I hadn't been so wise yet.

Chris told me the way she advised him to avoid Sally and move on with his mother and now, Ash. Oh I wish I had bumped into her. Kat.

I couldn't sleep all night at the thought that Wrath took her to the park and not me. 

Dammit ! 

Also, the color she wore today. Red tank top? I feel even more guiltier. She told us she wore the same clothes last night. Shit man! However, I had mixed feelings. I know Kat is better than any women on earth but I still loved Sally. Deep down.

Kat was million times better than Sally but the time I had spent with Sally. What she did to me and Wrath.

Ah forget it Tiger! My head hurts, I need coffee!