T W E N T Y N I N E

One week later

KAT

"GIVE ME BACK HIS NUMBER BEFORE I CHOP YOUR HAIR OFF YOU ASS!"

" It was for a class project! Sam is my team member bitch!"

"HOW DARE YOU!? HE IS MY BEST FRIEND' BOYFRIEND! stay the fuck away!"

"Someone stop he. Ash stop her !!! Baby she was just asking it for a project", Sam whined.

It's been one week since the guys told us their story. It was too much too handle so we decided that our story can be narrated later. Since then, Ash is being way too much over possessive for Sam. That is why she called me to kick this blond' ass.

The story we had to narrate no matter how much later it was more linked to me. I was not really comfortable when Ash promised them we'll tell them our story. Anyhow I'll stop her.

I was just not ready to let anyone know what I went through. I was internally waiting for my man. Yes. Now Kat Rawrs really was waiting for someone. Who could just see my eyes and tell how much I went through.

Anyways , I stopped running behind that blonde with a scissor and went back to where Ash and Sam were standing.

"God Kat are you crazy?", he panted.

"No Remain. Why would you say that?", I smiled.

"You chased her with a scissor!?", he pointed at me.

"Because guys nowadays are way too much into blonds I had to chop her hair", i shrugged.

"Kat then why did you let her go? I don't want her to wander around Remain"

I and Ash shared a smile where as Sam was seemed shook.

"What did we miss !?", Christopher beamed towards us. Tiger and Han followed.

"These two chicks here were chasing a blonde with scissors. Just because she"

"Asked your number?", Ash narrowed her eyes.

"FOR . A . PROJECT!", Sam cried.

"Yeah I know. Physical project. Oops, physics project", she shrugged.

"Eeeewww", I whined.

Everybody started chuckling and Ash gave Sam a hug.

From the corner of my eye I saw a white Lamborghini in the parking lot. I don't know why the hell a magical smile appeared on my lips on the thought of

"Wrath", Christopher smiled.

"Why are you smiling Kat?", Ash coughed.

"Wrath", I shrugged before I flinched and bit my lip. I looked to see guys were staring me with a grin. I gulped. My cheeks were getting hot and I wished ground would just swallow me.

"I...I.. I just .. remembered the way I chased that blonde", I answered with a slight smile.

Wrath was coming towards us slowly. He wore a simple black T-shirt with ripped jeans. Guys rolled their eyes and shared a grin at my excuse.

"Morning", he said in his raspy deep voice. His breath smelt like black coffee.

Wrath looked towards me and smiled.

"Good morning Wrath", all of them sang together. I know they're teasing me. I still have scissors in my hand though.

"What's new?", he shrugged.

"What is new Wrath? you tell us", Chris grinned.

"What?"

"How are you being so nice nowadays? Not too nice but nice?", Abb asked with a smirk.

Wrath narrowed his eyes and gave him that I-though-you-were-the-smart-one look.

"If all of you din't stop doing that I'd make all of you do that meeting with the Chinese merchants alone. Without me ", Wrath glared.

Guys gasped dramatically.

Wrath owns the business. He needed some men to share it so he legally called boys over. They all worked together. Independently.

"Oh so that means you all work under Wrath?", Ash asked and looked towards Sam.

I could clearly see Wrath Boiling. Guys were just staring Ash.

"N..No Ash ... They work with him", I answered because I can't loose my best friend to God.

The guys smiled at me and I saw Wrath releasing his fist. Mister grumpy head.

"Oh You guys just make me sick. What is with all of you and Kat !? Can't you see other girls?", Ash howled.

I looked at Ash. What is wrong with her!?

"Ash what are you say..."

"Shut up Kat! This is insane. These five strong handsome guys and all they think about is this crazy Kat", she rolled her eyes.

"Ash stop. There is nothing like that. I met them before you that's why they..."

She scoffed, "So what you're telling me is that you have right on all of them just because you met them first? That way you can keep Sam too, can't you?"

I stared Ash in confusion and guys stared. My eyes started to water.

"Listen here Ash If you think that way? I won't stop you. You met Sam first go ahead take him and babysit him for the rest of your life. We'll stay here. Are you fine with that?", Wrath clenched his fist.

Wrath was very furious and he said so many things to Ash that even I felt bad.

"It's okay.. Wrath I .. I'm fine"

"STOP ACTING NICE KAT FOR GOD SAKE! These guys thanked you a week ago for uniting them. I don't remember the fuck you did!"

"Ash now you're just being jealous now"

"Shut it Tiger! you guys don't know her. This ugly hoe, her mother doesn't bother ask her hows she doing. All of you like her as if she were a perfection! Even her boyfriend Zayn had le..."

I gasped and covered my mouth. Tears in my eyes started to fall down from my face.

What is wrong with Ash?

One minute  she's cool. She loves me and the other minute.

"look Kat she's just"

"No Sam .. I.. I'm fine", I stuttered and dashed in to the school.