T W E N T Y F I V E

A/N

New character, new tale.

Ian Somerhalder will portray the character of Sam.

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

*~*

TIGER

"Espresso", I grunted pinching the bridge of my nose. Students were barely allowed coffee at school but I and the guys are slightly averaged. Slightly. Anyways, some teenagers also worked at the school cafeteria. 

Thinking about Kat and Sally at the same time was like thinking of an angel and diva at the same time. My head was throbbing with pain.

"Excuse me?", a feminine voice hitched.

"What is it!?", I growled. My head was laid in my hands.

"Sugar?"

"what?", I raised my eyebrows at a pathetic question.

"I asked, how much sugar do you want?", she rolled her eyes.

Fuck. I actually spaced out. 

ASH

"How long will you take to stick this stupid Biology chart on the wall?", I yelled at the janitor. Fucking snails they were.

"Just 2 more minutes miss Grace"

"Huff! well I don't have an entire day so hurry up before I call Kat and she speaks to you in Karate language", I howled.

"Well I think you should be a bit more sweeter to him because words cut deeper than a knife beautiful", I heard an unfamiliar masculine voice.

I turned around, "Gee thanks. Who do you think you are mister. Mister..."

"Oh I must adore this new technique to find out names", he winked.

Asshole.

I examined his features. He seemed way much older than a teenager. He seemed the age of Wrath and guys. I parted my mouth to wail upon him when he closed my mouth. With his hand thankfully.

"Close your mouth or you might end up chocking on a bee"

I bit his hand, "How dare you touch me?", I gritted my teeth. He stepped a bit closer but I stood firm matching his eyes. The only difference between me and Kat. Confidence.

"Like this", he leaned down to kiss my cheek.

I grabbed the desk beside me to avoid fainting.

"How. Fucking. Dare. You", I panted with fury.

"sh sh sh , you don't want anyone to hear what you just did"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? I DID NOTHING! YOU GAVE ME A KISS!", I wailed with disbelief.

"Correction. You stole my kiss. You've got some nice lotion around your face though" , he winked at me and turned on his heels to walk away. 

My mouth was still on the floor. Many guys have given me kisses like that but he just activated a tornado in my stomach. His warm airplane food breath and his strong cologne. I sank.

"Bother telling me your name?", I shrugged.

He narrowed his eyes, "you first", he pouted. I rolled my eyes, "Fine. I'm Ash, Ash grace. Wrath Kamel and his friends are pretty close friends of mine", I smirked.

He grinned, "Nice name. No wonder you're hot", he smirked.

I raised my brow, "Name?"

"Well when you light a fire on something the only thing left is called Ash. Which are the remains"

"I'm leaving. You carry on with them riddles", I rolled my eyes. He sighed, "I'm Remain", and I smiled.

Maybe, he's the one. Fuck Sam.

KAT

"Why does his action sound so familiar", Christopher narrowed his eyes.

"He kissed my cheek guys", Ash said with a bright smile. I whined, "But I thought. We thought"

"Fuck. Let it be. We'll find Sam another girl. Ash, keep this surprise kisser guy", Chris shrugged.

We were sitting in the ground. We had a discussion which meant that Abb and Ash would erase the awkwardness and won't mind whatever the other person do. They are free to pick their mates.

Ash narrated us the story of mister mystery but the kissing part was driving Chris crazy. Abb just made an owl sound and Ash glared him. Where as I? I being her best friend acted wisely and normal.

"WHAT THE HELL ASH ! WHY DIN'T YOU TELL ME !? WHAT HAPPENED !? WHAT IS HIS NAME !? HIS NUMBER !? ADDRESS !? HOW OLD IS HE ! IS HE MARRIED ? IS HE DIVORCED ? DOES HE HAVE CHILDREN !? HOW MUCH DOES HE EARN !?" 

"Calm your tits down Kat!", I blushed at what Ash said to me and the guys grinned. After giving them a glare I exhaled sharply.

"EVER . SINGLE . DETAIL"

"Kat, we just hanged out around the cafeteria. I don't know him well enough. He said he kind of liked me at the first sight though", Ash shrugged.

"Sigh. What's his name though? ", Chris asked.

Ash exhaled whilst smiling, "He said his name was"

"Fuck look who's here!", Tiger announced brightly whilst joining us.

Christopher gasped and Ash just dropped her belongings. I narrowed my eyes.

I smiled as Wrath joined us in his deep green T shirt and ripped jeans. He's so damn sexy sometimes.

"Sammy my boy!"

Chris ran over to the third person and embraced him in a hug. Tiger gave him some space and sat with a girl with apron who came with him. I realized it was Han. The girl from my class who also works in the cafeteria. Wrath gave Christopher some space and stood right next to me.

"Is he handsome?", Wrath whispered in my ear. I chocked back a laugh. I shrugged, "Why does it matter to you?"

He sighed, "Hopeless case"

Ash exhaled sharply and dashed into Sam. Sam had a football blue shirt on with matching shorts. Woa Ash gotta control them hormones.

"You. You're Sam?", she panted with fury.

"Oh hey. Should I show you my card?", he smirked.

Ash gasped and turned to me, "IT'S HIM! THE ONE WHO KISSED ME!"

We all gasped in union expect Wrath rolled his eyes. She then Turned to him, "Fucking liar! you told me your name was Remain !", she wailed.

"My name is actually Remain", he smiled.

Chris cleared his throat, "Guys back then when we were sixteen, Remain had a big bully named Samila. We often used to call him Sam just to tease him. I was about to tell this to you but Kat stopped me speaking gibberish", he sighed.

Now everyone glared at me.

Ash and Remain hugged each other and shared a smile. Abb was cool with it, Chris was faking tears. Wrath was being hot and Tiger was flirting with Han.

"See! everything went back to normal. Tiger found Han. Ash found Remain. Guys your names look awesome", I cheered. Everyone laughed and cheered in the same time. When suddenly someone lightly gripped my hand and whispered in my ear,

"Wrath and Kat are way much appealing"

Fuck. Wrath!