F O R T Y T H R E E

THIRD PERSON POV:

"I'm sorry. We tried our best but she sank into coma" 

Wrath, was devastated.

The guys had immediately picked Kat and bought her to the hospital where doctor gave them the bad news. Wrath was feeling as if someone rolled a car over him. He fell on his knees.

" w..wait doctor ... ho..how many days will it take?", Chris whispered . 

"I am not sure. She's been wounded between her brain and neck area. Only a miracle can wake up her faster than 5 years"

The culprits were standing with the police in the hospital. Sally and Ash started to laugh. Wrath stood up from his knees and ran towards Ash .

"I WILL FINISH YOU YOU BITCHES CUNT ASS HOLE!"

Abb and Chris stopped him, "NO WRATH DON'T. LET THEM ROT IN JAIL. DON'T GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY BY TOUCHING THEM"

Wrath went towards the doctor, "Listen here Doc. If anything, I repeat, ANYTHING happened to my Kat in there I'll rip this WHOLE hospital apart"

"Get a hold on your self Mister Kamel. We're trying our best" 

Doctor left.

What happened previously was that Wrath had also called Kat's Parents to tell them that Kat was being played but her mother started yelling. She said first of all Kat was whore. She REALLY did slept with Zayn and now she had a boyfriend, Wrath.

Wrath fought with her parents for so long but failed. Eventually he said to them,

'Fine. Be always prepared to hear the news. Wrath kamel a billionaire got married to an ordinary girl, Kat", they spat and left saying their relation won't last.

Wrath had called his and Christopher's mother for adult formalities. They were equally worried because they loved her like Daughter. Wrath tried to sign the documents but anyone present at the time of fight was not allowed by hospital to do so.

"Well just tell me how the fuck did you guys find out that Ash was with us all the time.  We din't leave any clue!", Sally yelled.

Wrath took few steps towards Ash, "She told us herself"

"YOU TRAITOR BITCH!"

"I din't tell them a word Sally trust me. WHY ARE YOU LYING YOU CUNT FACE!?"

Wrath smiled to the guys," I'm a business man Ash, I can catch anyone's talk".

Tiger came forward, "My girlfriend Han came very close to you. She noticed how much you were jealous of Kat and how you used to do back biting"

Wrath came forward, "Ash said that Kat was a whore because she was ignoring me. She said she did the same to Zayn. She would say that 'I need some time' to every guy but Kat had already told me that she won't even let anyone TOUCH her. You said that quite while ago too"

Ash' eyes went wide in realization, "that still doesn't explains it"

"Then the second time I caught you was  when you said 'Kat IS a whore because she even KISSED YOU' . Well as far as I know Ash you were not there when she kissed me and Kat would NEVER tell that to you.How come you know about the kiss!?"

"You clever ass Dog", Sally whispered.

"The third time Wrath caught you was the way you defended Sally. 'If Sally wanted to take revenge she'd just do it by her self. Why would she use Kat?', these were your words. NONE of us even imagined that Sally was using Kat to hurt us. Then how did you!? you don't even knew her properly", Chris said.

Abb said, "We met Kat long after you did Ash and you were her best friend. Yet, we cared about Kat and you kept blaming her. In other ways we saw how excited you were to throw her out"

Ash Grinned.

Sam came forward , "Then the other day, I talked to Kat. I was so surprised when I saw the innocence of that girl! At one hand, you kept on blaming Kat and she came to talk to me just to tell me that I should love you a lot Ash", Sam yelled.

Sam continued," I even saw a photograph in her bag. I din't realized what it was except a white sticker on persons forehead. When I told Wrath about this, we were shocked"

Wrath continued, "I bribed the principle and opened Kat's locker to find out and there was my picture. The same picture Sam saw. I had a white bandage on my head and the other one showed that my car had an accident. I KNEW THAT SOMEONE was blackmailing her over me"

"But you guys agreed to beat her last night!"

Chris came forward, "Ash we were friends since our childhood. We UNDERSTAND each others sign. Wrath had already signaled us with his eyes that listen to you properly. It was hard convincing Sam too but we convinced him saying that Kat is fighting for us. We have some responsibilities too"

"And YOU AGREED?", Ash cried in anger .

"I had to", Sam was furious, "I'm done being played by women"

The guys shared a smile and Sally eyes were open wide.

"We knew. No matter how much Kat tried she can't see us fight. She united us unlike you! She united all of us. We were brothers by heart", Chris howled.

Abb said, "I knew  that if Wrath fell Kat will speak everything. She LOVES him God dammit"

"But that blood", sally pointed.

"you KNOW sally I don't wear any color except black. I wore white shirt to show fake blood", wrath grinned.

Ash started to laugh, "YOU ASSHOLES. EVERY TIME , I said bad things to Kat she'd come back. Every time Wrath yelled she still came back but NOW she is half dead"

"My Kat. She's my girl, she'll come back again Ash. For me ", Wrath said.

"Awe Wrath. Cute but this time she won't come back!" , Ash said. That's when my world collapsed into my arms. Wrath' heart spoke.

The police took the culprits away...