F I F T Y

WRATH

What have I done?

No No No No this can't be happening.

How could I ... 

Why did I...

God No. I hope she.Dammit.

I gathered the courage with a tray of bed tea and breakfast in my hand, to knock her door. I knocked and heard a reply,

"Come in"

I sighed. Although my heart was in my throat pounding and killing me. I hope, she forgives me.

I opened the door and saw her laying there with a loose white button shirt I removed last night.

"Wrath, why would you knock?", She smiled. 

Well, she looks happy. Oh please be REALLY  happy.

I bowed my head in silence and walked towards her keeping the tray down on her bed.

"is everything okay Wrath?", She asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah", I whispered and smiled at her. I was pouring tea in her cup and it was visible that my hands were shaking. I heard her Sigh, "Wrath, look at me". Please don't do this to me.

I din't look up to her. I couldn't.

"You won't listen? to YOUR Kat?"

I closed my eyes and felt a lump in my throat. I'm behaving like a girl idiot.

I looked up and saw her big brown eyes. My vision was getting blur and I was feeling as if someone was suffocating me. She was first laying down then got up trying to sit. She sat weakly and it really hurt me when I saw her in pain. She sat and came close to me. She cupped my face, 

"Wrath, IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT. I love you Wrath and you love me to. I don't mind at ALL what happened Last night"

What did she just say?

"But ... Kat ... you...I.."

She said nothing instead she came closer and wrapped her legs around me. She pecked my lips and smiled, 

"I know you're guilty thinking about our age difference and taking my virginity away"

I smiled when I noticed her blushing. 

Awwww she can't say "virginity" 

"But I was the one in first place who asked you to do it and trust me. The thing I went through last night was my heaven. I'd never love to come out of it even if you begged me"

"I..I ... that din't came out right. What I meant was. I LOVED IT ! and I'm not guilty at all!", She said with her million dollar smile.

I sighed and whispered, "oh .. baby..", and hugged her.

I hugged her so tight and every knot of tension in my body was opening and I felt as if someone picked up a 1000 KG weight OFF of me.

"I thought ....I thought I .. raped you"...

She chocked on the words I just said and I couldn't help but smirk on her red cheeks. 

"NO YOU DIN'T SILLY! now , would you let me go so I can enjoy my breakfast made by MY man"

I smirked at that and she smiled. I slowly let go of her and when she moved back I immediately pulled her again from her tiny well shaped sexy waist and she gasped. I smirked wider.

"I loved it too. I'd give my life away for every night like that. Your body, your character ..... I can't believe you tortured so many guys to NOT to touch you AND EVEN IF THEY TRIED TO I WOULD CHOP THEIR ASSES OFF! anyways, I Love you Miss Rawrs"

She chuckled, "I love you too mister Kamel"

She got off and began eating her breakfast and I  just couldn't stop looking her eating like hungry cats. I was fighting an urge to laugh and then she saw me.

"What ?", She asked.

I chuckled when a bread piece was hanging from her mouth. I leaned close and bite the hanging piece off bread away. Surprisingly her breath doesn't stink in the morning unlike me.

"HOW do you read my mind?", I asked.

"Well I don't know. Your eyes are so descriptive"

I think I'll fall in love with her again.

"How?"

She smiled,"Um , I don't know. The day I bumped into you I saw that pain in your eyes. I really wanted to know you but"

"I was an asshole"

She gasped, "Hey! I dare you to say that to my boyfriend"

I smiled, "Kat, I'm so sorry. I was such an ass to you and you felt that pain in my eyes and I couldn't even TELL what you were going through"

"No Wrath it's"

"No Kat", My eyes were blurry again, "...I can't believe you were kidnapped because off us. I saw your wounds and bruises last night. Ash tortured you worst than an animal"

I saw her eyes get watery and her red nose, "But Wrath you"

"Let me finish Kat. I heard the doctor, you sprained 30 bones KAT! FUCKING 30 BONES! Yet you always smile. How!? You were beaten bysticks , wires , hammers , knifes and"

I broke. 

I was completely broken.

I palmed my head and started crying. I couldn't even imagine.

"Wrath", her voice cracked. "Please don't cry, What ever Ash, Sally, My ... mother did to me. That doesn't matter to me anymore. I mean look at you Wrath you lost your father and you never got mothers love and the one you loved the most, she left you. YOU were completely broken but now both of us are happy and together"

I looked at her, she was smiling.

"....I ...I was soo sooo soo scared when I saw you in the ICU Kat. My every joint was shaking and I was praying to God to just give me ONE more chance to hold you .....I..I ... I would have killed myself if you hadn't come back from the coma that fast"

"I had to Wrath. My man sang for me", She smiled. I see angels everywhere when she smiles.

I smiled back.

"Although you guys suck at singing"

I gasped, "Excuse me !? Hey! Christopher is the bad singer"

"Well, all of you belong from one man kind"

We chuckled.

I looked at her, "Thank you Kat, for coming back. You bought SO much colors to my life. You're blessed. Thank you"

She smiled, "Thanks for making me come back from the dark"

  We shared a smile. 

She leaned her hand forward indicating her pinky finger.

"Give me your hand Wrat"

I leaned in my hand. She took my pinky with hers doing that Pinky promise thing and I smiled at how childish she was. My Meow.

"Now say with me", she smiled. "Yeah?", I asked.

She whispered in my ear and I smiled widely.

She stared into each others eyes and sharing a pinky finger. We said together.

"MADE FOR EACH OTHER".