F I F T Y S I X

WRATH

The look on her face.

I hated my self all my life but that look  it made me LOVE myself .

Did i just did that ? Did i just asked her to .... marry me?

"WRATH ! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU BABY !", She said with excitement and got on her knees.

She hugged me so hard that i was about to fall down. I chuckled and hugged her back.

She sniffed, "Of..of course ... I'll ma..marry you silly!"

I smiled and a burden was uplifted from my shoulders. I have no idea where the tears on my face were coming from. WRATH KAMEL was crying !?

"CELEBRATIONS!", The guys cheered from the back.I could hear Chris yelling at the back , "HE TOOK OUR GIRL ! WE WERE SUPPOSE TO SHARE HER!"

I rolled my eyes on that and wiped Kat's face. She smiled and we got up. My mother came in and cupped her face and kissed her temple,

"Congratulations Angel!" 

"Thank you Misses Kamel", Kat smiled back.

"Oh now just call me mother"

"Hey! I wont share my mother or my to be wife", I butt in and they started laughing. Kat was blushing so much when everyone congratulated her and I just couldn't stop smiling. Kat was talking to Han and Rebecca.

"Wrath son, where are your manners? you should have bought the ring", Mother said to me.

"Mom I Bought one but I don't think she'll like it"

"What do you mean?"

"When I got in the shop I  thought of buying her the ring with the biggest diamond. Then I realized she hates the way I spend my money. So I bought the one with the smallest one"

My mom smiled and me and kept her hand on my shoulder, "I just cant believe what has she done to my son. A big business man who runs a business on his pinky finger was confused to buy a ring"

I smiled and looked at Kat, she smiled at me from the distance and I smiled back, "Me too Mom. Me to. I cant live without her I just cant even think about.."

I was in pain again. My heart was hurting me a lot, "Then don't Wrath"

"How mom? even ... dad ... what if she ... No I cant", I kept my head in my palm and I was weeping.

"I had to go then I wouldn't have ever come back from the coma Wrath....", I heard Kat's voice.

I grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek, "Enough. We won't talk about this stuff"

"Okay honey bunch", she smiled.

*

"HOW DARE YOU WIPE YOUR FUCKING NOSE WITH MY T SHIRT YOU ASSHOLE!"

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!"

"Sorry my ass ! COME back here before i shove this plant up your ..."

"ABB HELP ME!"

"Sorry Christopher. You shouldn't have teased wealthy...", I glared Abb , ".... umm I mean Wrath"

I was having a moment with Kat. We had exchanged rings and Kat was very happy to know that I bought her a ring with the smallest diamond. I was relieved. Being utterly dramatic when Christopher din't find a tissue paper. He used my shirt.

My fucking 2000$ shirt

"Who the hell on earth buys a 2000$ shirt you wealthy ass"

"I DO!", I yelled back.