T W E N T Y S E V E N

A/N

Danielle Radcliffe was portraying Christopher Lej. Sally' by blood brother. Just a reminder.

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

*~*

KAT

Tiger sighed, "Meanwhile Sam, Chris and Wrath grew closer. I and Abb became best friends. We actually met Sam at the football field. The reason Wrath didn't know me was that we never really met. Abb used to hang around with three of them. I would rather stay alone"

"Hmm. We get this, now tell us how you all got separated?", Ash pursed her lips. Atmosphere grew neurotic and I could see the pain on their faces. Especially Wrath.

My heart aches when I see those eyes. So tired. Dull shoulders and tangled curly hair. His green eyes glistening from light. Guys looked at Wrath in union and Wrath nodded his head.

Christopher cleared his throat, "Six months later we had a school party organised

Christopher cleared his throat, "Six months later we had a school party organised. All of us attended the party. Not only us boys but also"

"Also?", Ash asked curiously.

"Sally", Wrath whispered.

The moment I saw him. I saw that he was looking towards his cup in his hand and he had closed his eyes. We all were sitting in Christopher' room which was quite massive. Girls sat on the bed with legs up and boys sat on the sofa in front of us.

"Ouch! Tiger get your elbow out of my but! let me sit properly!", Chris whined. All of them got busy fighting. I took the advantage and whispered in my heart , more like begged.

Look at me Wrath.

He didn't.

Please Wrath. Look at me.

He rose his head above. His emerald green eyes meeting my brown ones.

He was sitting right in front of me as we had connected the sofa to the end of the bed. The moment our eyes met I slightly caught his hand. He shivered at the touch. 

I assumed he disliked it. I sighed and decided to bring my hand back when he pulled it slightly closer.

I gasped a bit then I looked into his eyes. I sighed, "Don't let the fear take over you. It's all a bad memory", I whispered.

Thank fully he smiled and let go of my hand when silence began to eat us.

Chris cleared his throat, "As you all know. Sally is my biological sister. When our parents got divorced Sally stayed with my dad and mother kept me. Dad was. Not to be bad but, a man whore", I saw Chris clench his jaw.

"Anyways. At that party I introduced Sally to all of them. Unfortunately my sister' big blue eyes trapped all of them. Sally actually had brunette hair back then"

"Wait. I think I saw sally the other day in girls bathroom. Blue eyes blonde hair and name was Sally Lej too", I butt in.

"Did she say something to you?", Wrath straightened up in his seat suddenly with wide eyes. 

Guys stared him when I stuttered, "N..No... I just .. saw her", he calmed down a bit and everybody was staring at us.

"I asked because you know how she is", Wrath told them.

Was that the reason or he was caring !?

"Moving forward. Guys had an attraction towards her. However Wrath? He was obsessed", I felt as if I were stabbed in the heart. I din't wanted to look at Wrath even though I noticed from the corner of my eye that he was shooting sights at me.

"Sally and Wrath got really well together. They would miss school, homework. Dad mostly stayed out of home so they would spent time together alone", Chris shrugged.

Please stop.My heart. Why am I caring?

I still hadn't seen towards Wrath yet.

"Long story short they were in love. Wrath would spend millions of money on Sally and she won't budge. We really thought that they might end up getting married. They were that much in love. Especially Wrath. He was still the same almost but he would smile just a little bit often"

At every word. At every word I kept breaking and breaking. He smiled so much yesterday with me! Looks like that was all his habits. My eyes were getting watery.

Then Abb continued.

"One day Tiger came to me and said that he was in love with a girl. I was very happy for my friend and I asked him to show her to me. Tiger said that she din't liked that I tell my friends about her. She wants to keep it a secret. I agreed and the topic was long forgotten. After a few weeks I saw Tiger got a tattoo on his arm. S"

We all looked at Tigers arm. That was the tattoo I noticed on the first day!

"okay now just fast forwar",  Han said. She was clearly jealous.

"After one year when we all turned 17 our school organised a party again. All of us attended it .We all thought that we'll enjoy our hearts out at that party but fate took us somewhere else. Anyways. During the party, we all realized that Sally was missing", Chris said.

"I and wrath searched all over for her. Wrath was in a sense going crazy". One more shot straight in my heart.

"Eventually we found a classroom from which I heard a guy whispering Sally but the way he was calling her name", Christopher' voice cracked as he sobbed.

Abb got up from his seat and hugged Chris, "Buddy we told you million times. NOT. YOUR. FAULT!"

Wrath sighed,"I was so scared. For the first time in my whole life. I was so scared. I had lost someone before in my life and I couldn't loose her", I looked at him and it was just so hard swallowing the lump in my throat.

Great. first I cried because I was hurt. Now I'm crying for Wrath too.

"My hands were shivering. My legs were going weak. My heart racing somehow I reached for the door knob with Chris and opened the door. I saw Sally was", Wrath was clenched his fist and gritting his teeth.

Christopher sobbed, "We saw Sally. Naked on top of a muscular guy. They were having sex"

I and the girls Gasped because we were only sixteen. I can't even imagine. Sally must be sixteen too at that time.

"Wrath lost control over him self and started breaking things all over. Thanks to loud music no one heard him or else whole school would probably know. When Wrath got closer to the naked guy to smash him we noticed it was someone pretty close to us. "

"Who!? Who was it!?", Ash asked.

No one answered. 

Her eyes went wide in shock and she gasped. Her eyes were getting watery and then she cleared her throat, Was it you? Sam?", Sam started to look down and took her hand into his hands.

"I Love you Ash. The first time I saw you, I fell for you. I hope you trust me. Just don't ask anything until the story ends"

Ash settled down and Chris continued.

"Wrath just lost it. He started beating up Remain so badly that he was flooding with blood. He kept on screaming traitor and kept on beating him. I? I just broke. My own sister did that to my best friend", Chris sobbed.

All of us bowed down and a moment of silence was called.