"Oh yeah, I did enjoy that, hell of course! Angel is a sweetheart, a total babe. And I'd wrestle that grizzly mama any chance I get to be alone with her," Alec winked, snapping his fingers into a pointer at Nick. "If you know what I mean."

"She's pretty cute." Nick smirked.

"Hey, isn't that a little going pass your standards, hot shot? You're commenting on someone else's woman in their presence. What if you end up cheating? You might want to reconsider those words being that you have a girlfriend too." Alec warned with a hint of tease.

"Tell me something, Al."

Alec's ears perked at the nickname Nick used. "What is it?"

"And don't dodge the question." Nick's eyes showed the danger of anger. "What in the hell were you thinking when you winked at Judy?"

Alec's mouth perked as his eyebrow arched intrigued. "Woah, where is this coming from? Don't tell me you're angry."

"Oh I'm not angry." Nick assured. "I'm just curious." Nick lifted on leg over the other, with his arm stretched behind the back of the chair. "You blatantly looked at her up and down and winked at her. Now don't tell me that what you did isn't a sign of potential cheat, especially being that you have a girlfriend." Nick derided.

"Ah, now I see where this is going." Alec chuckled. "Jealously. You're jealous!"

"Jealous? Jealous of what?" Nick questioned bemused.

"All I did was get a glance of what you crave---your desires. Does it hurt to just get an appetizer of what is what I call, your main dish?"

Nick pushed Alec to the ground, snatched Alec by his collar, and growled. "I'm warning you for the last time to stay away from Judy."

Alec closed his eyes, motioning his hands for mercy. "Easy there tiger, there's no need to get all worked up. I'm just having a little fun with you, cheer up."

"You're on thin ice, Alec. You'd best learn to stop smiling when a predator is direct about your sudden death."

"Oh, how ironic it is to be threatened by someone within the police department, aye Nick?" Alec calmly pushed away the fist that Nick was balling up. "Now how about we just calm down. I have no intentions of being with Judy. I'm way too satisfied with Angel to even consider doing such a shady move to you and her."

"Alright," Nick paused. "I'll take your word for it. But it better be true."

"Believe me, my words are pure." Alec winked, gesturing a peace sign.

Nick calmed down. "Well, as long as we understand each other." Nick smiled.

Sitting in her office, countless time went by, and Judy had been filing almost over a hundred reports in this period. "Gosh...only three hours passed..." Judy knocked her head onto the hard smooth surface of her desk and groaned. "Someone pity me please..." She cried.

"Maybe I can pity you..." A faint voice whispered into Judy's ear, sending mixed messages and goosebumps overloading her body.

She trembled and automatically hopped out of her seat, turning to face her culprit.

"Hmph."

"You..." Judy sighed. "You freaking scared me, Alec!"

"Well, those were my intentions." He shrugged, walking over to Judy.

Judy backed up, being limited by the wall. Alec grinned, brushing his nose onto Judy's neck and chuckled. "So...what made you sit in here alone, little bunny? I'd hate for you to get eaten up by a predator."

Judy shook, balling her fists. "Get away from me." She demanded.

"Or what? You're gonna throw a carrot at me?" Alec mocked.

Judy gritted her teeth, punching Alec in the stomach.

"Oww!" Alec cried, crunching his index and middle fingers. "That 'hurts'." Alec slammed Judy to the wall and kissed her.

Her eyes widened in shock. What the hell is this guy doing?!

Is he serious?!

What if Nick walks in to see this?!

"What the hell are you doing? Get off of me!" Judy muffled through their interlocked lips. Alec grabbed her arm, and pinned it to the wall, likewise doing so with her other arm.

Judy fidgeted repeatedly, shaking her face left and right, as Alec tried to feel up on her neck. Judy squealed frantically, fighting with everything she had.

"Hush livestock...don't speak." Alec whispered, refusing to stop any exchange of kisses. "When I'm done with you, you won't even remember who Nick is..."

Judy finally mustered enough strength to repel the blunt fox. She panted, exhausted from the fight.

Alec cackled, tilting his head up and holding his paw to his face. "The look on your face is so priceless!"

Judy's cheeks were crimson and she felt so impure. "You're a freaking creep, go to hell!" Judy screamed.

"Shh." Alec winked, hushing his finger to Judy. "This is our little secret." Alec waved goodbye, opening the door, and turned to look back at Judy.

Judy's lips quivered in disgust, every being of her being exposed to what Alec really was. There was no doubt about it:

Alec was bad news.