Over the week, Courtney had taken the initiative to take care of Wes just like he would to her. Cook meals, maybe even running to the store. She'd have to skip the support group meetings because she wanted to take care of Wes.

Just like the routine they've been on this week, the two watched tv until late into the night. Courtney had already made dinner hours before. Wes had barely moved at all today. His face was as blank as his mind.
"Are you okay?" Courtney asked as she sat beside him at 1 in the morning. Wes had smiled sadly at her before leaning his head on her shoulder. Where it usually lays nowadays.
"I'll be fine." Wes answered. It was his usual answer.
"Do you want to talk?" She asked. Courtney thought about when she'd have bad days and Wes asked this to her. It helped her, she figured it'd help him, hopefully.

Wes thought for a moment.
"I wanted to try to save money for a trip. Just the two of us, you know? I wanted to take up more shifts, but," Wes sighed. He shrugged his shoulders. Courtney didn't know how to reply.
"I...can figure something out," Courtney shrugged and leaned in to give him a hug.
"We'll be fine, it's okay."

Courtney spent the next week, trying to figure an alternative to going on a small vacation.
She was feeling sort of discontent with herself because she couldn't figure anything out. Courtney also has to balance that out with taking the reigns as Wes is going through a tough struggle. That and the fact that she hasn't been going to her support group.
Wes is a great supporter of her, it's just, this time it's her turn to support him.
It's been tough.

"Do you want to go out to eat?" Wes asked as he saw Courtney struggle with gathering ingredients in the kitchen. She stopped for a moment.
Last night, she had burned the food a little bit. It wasn't too bad, but the taste was still there. She just felt that she was losing her mind a little bit.
Courtney has been feeling quite stressed. She's felt quite overworked. What kept her motivated was that Wes has been doing this for a while, and she wanted to help Wes now. Because he really needs it.
"Yeah," Courtney sighed, running her hand through her hair. Wes smiled slightly to her.

"Are you doing okay?" Wes asked. There wasn't much of a lull in the restaurant that they were at. It wasn't high class but it wasn't low-end either.
Courtney put her water glass down.
"I'm fine. I'll be fine," she grinned, quoting Wes. It made him chuckle lightly.
"I want to thank you, Court, for taking care of me. I-I want to start work again soon, so things will slowly get back to normal," Wes explained. He had figured that he needed to do something again. Sitting around at home, watching tv all day hasn't been helping his case. He just needs to do something.
"Really?" Courtney asked, sort of glad. Wes nodded.
Their food came shortly after. Something was just ticking at Courtney, because she wanted to come up with a solution on her own.
"Wes, I haven't...I couldn't figure out what to do for the...vacation, situation," Courtney fumbled with her hands as she looked up to Wes.
"Are you worrying about that? Courtney, it's fine. We can always save for later, or go somewhere just in town," Wes smiled at her. She still didn't feel resolved however, but she left the topic.

"What about we just go for a walk?" Courtney sighed. She was holding his hand as they strolled toward the apartment building from the parking lot.
Courtney had remembered when she felt down, they had gone on a walk and she felt a little better.
"A walk? You want to?" Wes lightly squeezed her hand. They changed their route and began down the small path.

Wes breathed in the fresh air as he walked by a tree. The noise from the street wasn't much, it was calming.
"I really want to thank you, Court. I don't know what I'd do without you," Wes exhaled. Courtney couldn't help but smile. It seemed to make the days and effort worth it. Not that she'd take them back or anything.
"I don't know what I'd do without you," Courtney replied back. She honestly didn't know where she'd be without Wes.
"I love you, Courtney."
"I love you too."

Sorry for the late update! I said this was supposed to be someone else but I couldn't get it done in time. It should be very soon though. After that, it'll be NoahXCourtney Part 2, out of requests. I know I promised this a while ago, but I guess it just goes to show how behind I am on my chapters. In fact I have 9 other things in the works so it would help me greatly if you hold onto your ships and requests for a bit and be a little bit patient.
Also, I want to work on a new Courtivia book as I've said in a few other projects. Things are getting a little tough on my end because I really want to work on some stuff but everything is crowding in my workspace. Please be patient with me.
Also, for my Smosh Means Death book, I'll post a chapter but then I'm going to work on a few more chapters before publication. I know I shouldn't do that because you all want to read it right? I hate to hold you from the content but I can't keep a very steady schedule with all of these things. I know I have a lot of commitments and I hate to break them but then I'm not constantly on Wattpad as well. I have to juggle outside life and my commitments on the app. I'm sorry to give you BS reasons but all I ask is for you to understand why updates are getting slow.
I might even hold off on the Courtivia book until I get some of these chapters under wraps.
Ok, so after I reach 15-16 requests in my One Shots queue, I might stop taking requests until I get it to at least 5ish. Please, if you have a request, please hold up. It'll help me greatly.
I hope you enjoyed the chapter however, thank you immensely for taking the time to read! It honestly makes all of the time I spend on them absolutely worth it!