Chapter 35

"Wow... we have so much stuff to do." Michael spoke aloud and Beyonce pulled away, looking up at him.

"We do.. and not that long - 9 months.. it's going to fly by so fast.."
Beyonce whispered, nibbling at her finger as she stare into space.
"It's going to be a challenge."

"No one ever said it would be easy.." Michael spoke. "We just have to work together."

"Starting with what?" Beyonce asked.

"Telling our parents. You told Katharine I had a stomach bug.. when it's way bigger than that." She chuckled. "I wonder how they'll react."

"Who knows..Only one way to find out though."

"Well when do we tell them?" Beyonce asked.
"Later, my dad gets off work at 5. We'll bring everyone here and tell them."

Beyonce nodded and sighed. "I'm nervous. What if they.." She trailed off. "Don't approve."

"Well what can they do? We're keeping the baby. I don't care what they say." Michael said sternly. "We're just telling them, that's all."

Beyonce nodded. "But before we do that, can we take a nap? I'm tired."

Michael chuckled. "Yeah. Come on." Michael picked her up and laid her down in his bed. She rested her head on his chest and eventually dozed off. On the other hand, Michael didn't sleep. He stayed awake, thinking.

"Come on, baby. Get up." Michael nudged Beyonce out of her sleep. She yawned tiredly.

"Hm?" .. "What is it, Michael?" She asked, sitting up.

"It's 6:30. I thought you wanted to tell the family." He asked, hovering over her.

"Oh yeah.. I do. I didn't realize I had slept that long."
Beyonce stretched out and yawned again.

"You've been sleeping since 1." Michael informed. He threw on another shirt.

"Okay, I'm up." She threw her hands up and threw her legs over the side of the bed.

"I'll go get everyone here.." Beyonce nodded as Michael left the room.

She stood in front of the bathroom mirror. Looking down at her flat stomach, she rubbed it in circles. Knowing there was another life living inside her, scared her a little. But she was excited nonetheless.

"Here goes nothing.." She sighed heavily and removed her shirt.

"Mom!" Michael yelled loudly, getting everyone's attention in the house.

"Michael, what's goin' on?" Marlon asked, looking back from the Tv screen.

"I need everyone in the living room now." He responded.

"Michael, honey. What's wrong?" Katherine came in from the dining room along with Joseph.

"Beyonce and I have something to tell you," Beyonce nervously hid behind Michael as the family gathered around.

"Wait Michael, what about my parents?" Beyonce asked, looking up at him.

"Oh yeah.. Ma, can you call Beyonce's parents and tell them to come.. it's important." Michael spoke, gripping Beyonce's hand tightly because he knew that she was a bundle of nerves right now.

"Okay, Michael. But what is going on? What are you two up to?" She asked, grabbing the wireless phone.

"I'll explain when they get here."

Mama Tina and Mathew walked through the door of the Jackson family home.

They both greeted everyone sweetly and came in to sit.

Michael and Beyonce stood in front of everyone, nervously. All eyes on them, nothing but looks of confusion and worry covered their faces.

"Is something wrong?" Mama Tina asked as she stared up at them both.

"Yeah, what's goin' on bro?" Tito asked.

Michael sighed deeply and side eyes Beyonce who was shaking slightly. She bit her bottom lip.

"We have an announcement.." Michael began.

"Okay.. what kind of announcement? You're not making sense, Michael." Katherine asked.

Joseph kept that same stale face as if he already knew. Michael looked from him.

"Beyonce and I- ... Um.." Michael stopped. "We um.. She's pregnant and we've decided to keep it and nothing any of you say will change our minds." He blurted out in one breath. He looked over everyones shocked faces.

He breathed out. He felt a weight was lifted off his shoulders but he knew this wasn't the end of it.

"She's WHAT?"

Everyone looked up, startled by the outburst of Beyonce's father.

Sorry It's so short, I'm busy today. I might update again tonight. ❤️