Chapter 7 (Part 2)

Part 2...

Beyonce POV

My whole body tingled and I moved back, afraid of the new feeling. I looked up at Ty, who was already looking at me strangely. Now that I think about it, so was everyone else in the room.

"You good, baby?" He asked me.

He sat with his hips sitting right on the edge of the couch, his arms resting on the back of it. He tapped his foot.

I didn't answer.

"Bey!" He said louder.

I shot my head up to him.
"What?" I whispered. I felt like crying. What have I done? I was so embarrassed. This isn't like me.

"You okay?" .."How do you feel? You relaxed yet?" He asked.

My eyes reddened and I played with my nails. "I feel better." I lied. I felt horrible, horrible enough to go home.
"Can I go party now? I feel good." I lied. I ran my hands through my hair.

"Yeah, yeah. Go ahead." He kissed my forehead softly and let me out of the locked room.

I breathed in sharply as the cool breeze hit me. It was now a little past 11. I had been in the room for a while, mostly out of it.

My mouth was dry and my head was spinning. I felt woozy and disoriented.

I immediately landed my eyes on a couple of people standing around some drinks. I headed there immediately, grabbing a cup and filling it with the punch.

I tossed the drink back. What ever it was, it burned the hell out of my throat. I swallowed hard. It tasted good though.

I refilled the cup hallway and walked towards the back patio. Playful screams and the waves splashing could be heard.

I danced as the music played, swaying my hips. This drink had my feeling good and the more I drank, the more I felt it.

If this was part of "loosening up", then I don't mind it. I continued to dance until I felt someone push up against me. Startled, I turned to see Ty. His body was up against mind as he grinded.

I bit my lip and squeezed his large hand that was around my waist. "Sit down." I demanded and he did.

As the slow music continued, I sat myself on his lap. We were both facing each other. In this position, it was quite obvious that I was giving him a lap dance. That's right, In front of everyone.

"What you doing, baby?" He asked intrigued. He looked down at my body as it swayed. He looked hypnotized.

"Shh. It's your turn to relax." Ty smiled and threw his hands up, smiling wide.
All eyes on us as I continued. I grinded against him earning a groan.

If this didn't make Michael jealous, I don't know what will or can.

I looked over at him. His eyes were already on me as I danced on a man who wasn't him. He looked hurt, confused, and oh wait, jealous. Exactly what I want. To my surprise, his little leech wasn't around for the show either.

I tossed back the last on liquid in my cup. My words were now slurred as the alcohol took me to new heights. I felt so jittery and loose.

"G-Gimmee another d-drink!" I slurred.

I was soon handed another cup. I shrugged before taking it back also. I lowered my body onto Ty's. Chest to chest, I began kissing on his neck. I closed my eyes, as I let go.