Chapter 9

No more personal POV's. It takes up too much time!

"Oh my god, how long have we been driving?" Beyonce asked Michael as she watched him drive by what seemed like hundreds of road signs, not seeing anything that would get her to believe they were close to her home.

Michael looked to her, "We'll be there soon."

Beyonce sighed impatiently. She continued to lay her head on the door with her eyes closed.
Michael didn't dare touch her after she yanked her hand away. Something was bothering her.

"What's wrong with you?" Michael asked her, curious.

"Nothing." She said simply and closed her eyes again.

"Lie again."

Beyonce sat up and glared at him, "Michael!" She hissed, frustrated.

"No. You got this funky ass attitude for no reason? What's bothering you?" Michael asked her again.

Beyonce sighed heavily. "I'm just tired.. that's all."

"So you yanked her hand back from me just because you were tired?"

She nodded.

Michael laughed and shook his head. "I don't believe you, but okay." He dropped the subject- for now.

Beyonce curiously looked out the window. Her perfect, neat little eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Wait, where are we going?" She asked.

"I'm taking you home." Michael said in an obvious tone.

"No! I can't go home." She said quickly.

Michael looked confused. "What? Why not?" Michael pulled the car over and stopped.

"My mom is not home this weekend, she's gone." Beyonce explained.

"Okay... so?"

Beyonce sighed. "I just don't want to be alone with Mathew."

"Mathew? You mean your dad, Bey?" Michael asked her.

She nodded. "Why not?" She remained quiet. "Is he hurting you?" Michael asked quickly, his jaw clenching in anger at the thought of it.

She remained quiet. "Beyonce!"

Still nothing. "Beyonce, I swear to God if he is touching you, I will-"

"He's not touching me! I-I just don't feel comfortable around him." She sniffled.

Michael relaxed back in his seat and ran his palms over the fabric covering his legs.

"But that's your father, Beyonce. You shouldn't feel that way at all." Michael said calmly.

"But I do." She finished. Michael moved his hand to her back rubbing in circles.

"So what do you want me to do? Huh?" He asked her.

"Take me back to your place. Are your parents home?" She asked him, her hazel eyes showing innocence.

"No. You know Joseph has my brothers practicing. I managed to get out a few days."

Beyonce nodded. "So I can stay?"

"Of course. You know my place is like a second home for you. You're always welcome." Michael said sweetly. By now he had stopped rubbing her back and the absence of his hands on her, made her pout.

"Okay." She managed to smile as he started the car back up and drove off.

"It looks so different in here now." Beyonce commented taking in the interior of the home.

"Yeah, we all did some redecorating. We got tired of the same old thing."  Michael answered and cooly walked further in.

"You thirsty?" He asked, heading towards the kitchen.

"No. I just want to sleep. Can we watch Tv down here?"  She asked him, her soft voice sent chills through him. He could never say no to her.

"Yeah." Michael nodded and removed his shoes, leaving him fully dressed but only in socks- no shoes.

Michael laid out on the couch and watched me and Beyonce followed suit. "Come here." He said, grabbing her arm, pulling her body towards him like deadweight.

Beyonce hesitantly laid down between his legs and laid her head on his chest. Immediately, his hand took place on her waist, rubbing softly. He felt her soft skin underneath his fingers and smiled a bit.

Michael heard her sigh happily and continued rubbing. Beyonce scrolled through the channels and shrieked when she came across her favorite show- Law and Order.

Michael chuckled and shook his head. "You still love this show."

"Of course!" ..."I could watch this forever." She exclaimed and held on to him tighter.

Seconds turned to minutes..

Minutes turned to hours...

Michael finally looked away from the tv to notice Beyonce staring a hole in his face- Her chin sitting on his chest.

"what?" He laughed, looking down at her.

She twirled one of my loose curls with her finger. "I love your hair like this.. It's very sexy on you."

His face blushed red at her words.  She chuckled in amusement. "Never change it." She pulled on one and it bounced right back.

Michael stared down at her perfect lips, mesmerized. As if a force pushed his head down, he kissed her.

She wasted no time, taking his bottom lip in between her teeth, deepening the kiss. Seconds later, the kiss became even more heated. Both teens caught up in the moment. Michael flipped them over so that Beyonce was underneath him. Gripping her backside firmly, she moaned.

Michael's eyes widened and pulled back.

"Um.." Looking at the position they were in, he blushed as he stared down at her.

"why'd you stop?" She asked, breathless.

"Um.. A-are you sure?" he asked kindly.

Staring at him for a few seconds, she used her hands to lower his face down more. "Yes, I'm sure! Now make love to me."