Chapter 25

"M-my sister?" Beyonce asked. She looked the girl over. There was no denying it. She looked just like all of her.

"Mhm.. I thought mom and dad told you?" Solange asked confused. "Dad, you didn't tell her?" Solange turned around to him.

"Beyonce we didn't know you had a little sister." Spoke Kelly.

"I didn't know either." Beyonce mumbled.

Beyonce's face never changed as she continued to study Solange. Solange simply smiled at her. Her face went from a smile to a frown as she looked at Beyonce's facial expression.

"Are you okay?" Solance asked and before Beyonce could respond, she gasped when Beyonce's eyes rolled back and she fell back.

Everyone gasped also as they ran to her rescue. Michael sat on both his knees and held Beyonce's head on them, letting it rest there.

"What happened?" Someone asked.

"She passed out." Michael answered. "Someone get me a cold towel and some water." He ordered.

He heard running and focused his eyes on Beyonce who was still passed out.

"Oh my god.. I didn't mean to overwhelm her. I thought she knew." Solange panicked.

"Solange it's not your fault, honey." Tina spoke. "Mathew, I told you to tell her another time! This was too unexpected."

"I didn't know she would react this way." Mathew spoke, standing over the both of them.

Michael took the wet rag and wiped her face. She was sweating lightly. He did this for a couple more minutes before Beyonce stirred and moaned in pain.

"Baby," Michael called out.

Beyonce cringed at the pain from her headache. "My head hurts." She frowned.

"Did you hit it?" He asked.

She shook her head. "I don't think so."

"Michael, get her to the couch please." Tina spoke and stood and watched as Michael carried Beyonce and laid her down.

"Beyonce, are you sure you didn't hit your head?" Michael asked worriedly.

"No, baby. I'm okay. - Just overwhelmed." She placed the cool rag on her forehead and laid back as Michael stroked het hair.

"Oh.. this is all my fault." Solange cried.

Beyonce opened her eyes. "Solange, please don't blame yourself. I'm okay, I promise." Beyonce released a weak smile and Solange nodded slowly.

"I really wanted us to talk. But I guess that will have to wait."

"No. I'm fine. We can just go upstairs." Beyonce slowly rose up from the couch with the help of Michael.

"You sure?" Michael asked still a little worried. "

"Yes, Michael." She chuckled lowly. "I'm fine, baby." She caressed his cheek slowly to reassure him before getting up, wincing a little at the pain from her headache.

Her and Solange went upstairs for some privacy.

"You can sit down, Solange." Beyonce spoke sweetly and sat on the bed.

An awkward silence filled the room. "So, big sister..." Solange joked. "This isn't really how I expected to meet you."

"Mhm, I agree. It was so unexpected. But I know now.." Beyonce sighed. "How come I never knew you? How did I go without knowing for so long?"

"Ask our parents," She spoke seriously. "Dad just told me a month ago. I have so many questions. He told me a little. He said you were very beautiful and you are."

Beyonce smiled, "You're very beautiful too. We look just alike." Solange giggled and played with her fingers.

"Are you staying?" Beyonce asked.

"Oh no. I have a flight scheduled to leave tomorrow morning. I have to be back in Los Angeles by tomorrow."

Beyonce's eyes bugged. "Los Angeles?"

Solange nodded. "Yes. I model."

"You're only-"

"16, I know. But it brings in money, so I figured why not." She explained.

"Wow." Beyonce whispered. "So much has happened today."

Solance nodded. "Yeah it has. But I'm glad I got to meet you and my parents. My foster parents have always been amazing but they're nothing like my real family."

"How did you get in touch with us? I mean, with you living in LA..."

"Through my foster parents. They told me about you guys when I was old enough to know. When I turned 15, I wanted to meet you so bad, so the best time to do it was today. I didn't mean to scare you."

Beyonce chuckled, "It's okay, Solange. Really. I'm glad we're sisters."
"How will we keep in touch - You know, with you leaving tomorrow."

"Here," Solange pulled out her phone. "Put your number in."

Beyonce nodded and punched in the 10-digit  phone number.
"We can text, talk on the phone, FaceTime, whatever you want to do."

Solange shot a text to my phone. "Just save my number and we're all set."

"There you two are!" Tine exclaimed. "I thought something was wrong."

The both shook their heads and smiled.
"No. Just having a sister to sister conversation."

Tina nodded and smiled. "I'm glad you two are getting along."

"Why wouldn't they?" Mathew asked.

Tina shrugged as Beyonce walked into Michaels arms and he embraced her.
"Oh, Solange! This is my boyfriend-"

"Michael, I know." She giggled.

"You know?" Her face scrunched up.

"He helped Dad and I set this up." Solange informed.

Beyonce's jaw dropped, "Oh."

"You're very lucky, Beyonce. You two belong together. He loves you very much."

Michael kissed her forehead and the party went on. Everyone continued to mingle until it ended and everyone said their goodbyes for the night.