Chapter 30

Beyonce lazily got out of bed when she felt her stomach clench and tighten. She held it with one hand and cautiously walked to the bathroom without waking Michael.

Her mouth watered and the pain made her nauseous. It didn't take long before the partying from last night consequently caused her to throw up everything she ate. She towered over the toilet until she felt she was finished.

Groaning, she was too weak to get up. She laid on the cold floor finding comfort in it.

She didn't even jump when Michael busted through door, rubbing his eyes of sleep.

"Are you okay?" He asked in his raspy morning voice.

All she did was shake her head. He tried helping her up but she held up a finger and threw up more. He hated the sound but stayed until she finished, holding back her loose strands of hair.

"Help me." Was all she said.

Michael helped her to the sink to rinse with mouthwash. Hearing her gurgle and spit, he helped her back to the bed.

As soon as her head hit the pillow, she was asleep.

Michael couldn't go back so he stayed up. It was 9 a.m anyways. He picked up their scattered clothes from their intimate night last night. He folded them and placed them on the couch.

The sun was peeking through the curtains but he decided to keep them closed because he didn't want to wake Beyonce.

Besides his head killing him, he felt okay. He was happy his hang over consisted of only a headache and nothing else. But with Beyonce being a lightweight, her hangovers were always bad.

He exited the room and closed the door behind him.
His stomach growled loudly as he approached the living area of the joint condo.

"You're up early.." said Kelly as she grabbed her a package of peanuts from the bar.
"Where's Beyonce?" She asked looking behind him.

"Asleep. She had a rough morning." Was all Michael said as he sat at the bar across from her.

"I heard she had a good time last night though." Kelly wiggled her eyebrows. "I mean.. I heard everything anyways."

"Sorry." Michael blushed.

Kelly fanned her hand at him. "This ain't the first time. I'm used to it." She laughed. "As long as you're keeping my best friend happy, I don't care."

Michael nodded, smiling. Chris walked in along with Devon. They sat down also. "Where's Bey?" Chris asked, scratching his stomach underneath his shirt.

"Asleep still. Poor baby had a rough morning." Kelly answered.

"That hangover got her ass. She can't handle her liquor." Chris laughed and Devon did too but stopped when Kelly hit him.

"It's not funny." She hissed.

"But it is. She a lightweight. Im surprised Michael lets her drink." Chris chuckled.

"She don't listen to me." Michael said quickly. "I told her not too and she didn't listen - Now she hungover."

Chris shook his head, "You two belong together - both hardheaded and stubborn,"

"What's to eat? I'm starving." Devon butted in on Chris and Michael's conversation.

"I'm not cooking so call room service. They serve breakfast." Michael nodded.

"Go order it. I'ma go get Bey up." Chris nodded and left the room to find the phone.

Michael headed down the hall to the room him and Beyonce shared together. Surprisingly, she was up. She was in the bathroom. He knew because the faucet was running. He heard her gargle and spit again before the water was turned off.

She walked out with damn hair and her a pair of black tights and a simple tee shirt.

"You scared me, Michael." She spoke softly. You could tell she was still a little uneasy and not feeling well.

"You threw up again?" He asked, walking to her.

She shook her head, "No. Now I have a headache."
She rubbed her forehead and sighed.

"Where have you been? I woke up and you were gone."
she looked up at him.

"I was with everyone else. We were waiting on you to wake up so we can eat breakfast."

Beyonce scrunched up her face and shook her head. "Baby, I can't eat. My stomach is still feeling a little.. weird."

"You have to eat something. You can't go all day without eating." Michael said sitting next to her. She laid her head on him.

"I don't want to though."

"Just a piece of toast.. some fruit - Something!" He suggested.

She sighed again, "Okay."

"Why is she not eating?" Kelly asked. She looked at Beyonce worried.

"You know why.." Michael spoke.

"Oh yeah. You still not feeling well, Bestie?" She asked.

Beyonce shook her head no and sat her piece of half eaten toast down, feeling uneasy again.

"You just need some fresh air, let's go to the beach today."

Everyone agreed, even Beyonce who only nodded.

Beyonce walked out of the suite in her swim suit that she purchased when her and Kelly went shopping before the trip.

She was feeling a lot better from earlier

She was feeling a lot better from earlier. She even ate a little more before coming out.

"Your body is so perfect, bitch! I'm jealous." Shouted Kelly as she looked over Beyonce.

"Oh please." Beyonce fanned her off and Michael grabbed her waist protectively when he saw some men staring. He kissed her cheek.

"What are you wearing?" He asked.

"A swimsuit. Why? - You don't like it?" She asked.

"It's showing too much. I don't need people seeing whats mine." He said jealously.

"Michael, stop!"

"Michael let the girl live! She knows who she belongs too." Kelly defended and laughed.

Michael just sighed. Beyonce kissed him. "She's right, I do."

Michael smiled and let her go as she ran behind Kelly who was heading for the clear waters.