Chapter 8

Sorry for the wait! ❤️

Michael POV

"Beyonce, get up!" I yelled in her ear
as she slept soundly. I really didn't feel bad for waking her up because I was still mad.

She didn't budge. I sighed loudly and wiped the sleep from my eyes. It was 9:30 in the morning. I was waking her up early to get out of here before everyone in the house woke up.

"Beyonce!" I said again, loudly.

Beyonce squirmed around before opening her eyes, she quickly closed them back when the bright lights hit her.

"Shit!" Beyonce exclaimed and threw her hands over her eyes.

"What?" I asked her as I finished dressing myself.

"Why are all the lights on?" She asked attempting to open them again but cautiously.

"Because it's time to get up." I said simply and grabbed her bag.

"Michael-"

"No. I told you I was taking you home last night, don't argue with me." I said sternly.

"I'm not. But why this early? It's only 9." Beyonce whined and threw her head down on the pillow.

I watched as her face went from nothing to a look of discomfort as if she was sick to her stomach. She held her stomach and pointed to the trash bin next to me.

I quickly grabbed it and sat it next to her and listened as she emptied all the contents from her stomach. Everything from her night of partying came up.

I sighed and held her hair back as she finished. After a few minutes she came up and groaned.
"Ugh. I feel horrible." She groaned and shook her head.

"I bet you do. What made you drink all of that, Beyonce?" I asked her, grabbing the bin and taking it to the restroom to clean up the mess.

"I was pressured into it." She said slowly in a whisper.

"By who? Ty?" I asked her, coming to sit next to her on the bed.

I ran my hand through her hair as she spoke.
She nodded.

I felt my jaw clench. "I don't want you talking to him anymore, Bey." She looked at me.

"Michael, It's fine."

"No. He's going to hurt you. I told you he was no good. Stay away from him." I said with nothing but seriousness laced in my voice.

She sighed. "He's a good person. This was just one mistake." She tried to defend him and that made my blood boil. Why defend him and he humiliated her.

"Beyonce.." I shook my head. I can't believe she was defending that asshole.

She shook her head and laid back. "Ugh. I feel like shit." She groaned.

"See. Who told you to drink that much last night?" I asked her.

"I was just having fun." She shrugged. "But if this is the consequences of having fun- I will never do it again."

I chuckled. "I bet. How you feeling?"

"A little better.. after I, you know." I nodded my head. "My feet hurt though. All that dancing- last night was crazy."

"Eh. It was okay." I shrugged. "All I did was sit and watch over you." I grabbed her feet and sat them in my lap. I began rubbing one and alternating between both.