Chapter 32

Day 7 Of The Jamaica Trip.. (Last Day)

Michael groaned and threw his head back. He heard Beyonce vomiting her guts up again. When she stopped, he heard water running then silence.

Slowly, she opened the door and peeked out. She gasped when she saw Michaels wide eyes meet hers.
"You're up," She smiled weakly.

"Yeah, I am. You woke me up again," He said and looked at her. Beyonce looked away.
"I think you should see a doctor." He blurted out.

"A doctor?! For what? - I'm fine, baby." She seemed to be trying to convince him more than herself. She knew something wasn't right but she didn't want to ruin the rest of the trip for everybody.

"You're not fine! You've thrown up almost everyday!" He exclaimed.

Beyonce jumped and stared at him. "Sorry. I'm just worried." He apologized sincerely.

"It's probably just the food." Beyonce said, dismissing the idea of going to a doctor. "Or maybe a little stomach bug."

She cleared her throat nervously. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again.

Beyonce nodded quickly, "Yes! Now can you please lay with me?"

Michael sighed and moved over a little so she could cuddle into him. He laid back and wrapped his arms around her body.

"You sleep a lot too." He blurted out.

"Is that a crime?" She asked.

The room was dark except for the Tv quietly flickering. A show that neither watched was on so the sound was muted.

"No. It's just not like you to sleep this much..." He trailed off.

"Michael!" She hissed, becoming angry. "I'm fine. Now goodnight." Beyonce closed her eyes back snuggling closer.

"It's 3 a.m."

"Whatever."

8 a.m approached very fast. The couple got up and did their daily routines, neither exchanging a word. They barely even exchanged a look.

They both packed the remains of their clothes for the flight back tomorrow morning. The only thing unpacked was all the things they would need for today.

He didn't want to act so petty, but Beyonce was making him angry. She wouldn't answer his questions. He was just worried about her. He really felt she was sick and needed help.

A little doctors check-up wouldn't hurt - just to be on the safe side. That's all he was trying to say but he dismissed it quickly; claiming that she didn't need a doctor and that she was fine.

Fine, my ass. Michael thought.

He looked at her stuff the folded clothing into a suitcase angrily. She mumbled things under her breath that he was almost positive was directed to him. This was a vacation though, he didn't want to fight. They only had this one day left to enjoy Jamaica and all its beauty.