Chapter 20

"Michael?" Beyonce's raspy voice called out as she sat up and looked around.

The hotel room was empty; The lights and television were off. She pulled back the sheets and the cold atmosphere hit her hard. Goosebumps rose on her skin as she walked towards the hotel door.

The thought of Michael saving her played in her mind over and over - her hero. The love of her life and trust, the feeling was mutual. It's been weeks since he made love to her and she was in dire need. She had bruises but she knew Michael would never say anything to make her feel insecure about them. He is perfect, she thought. A man she would love to be married to with children.

Opening the hotel door, she was met with Michael's body as he was just about to come in.

"Bey..." He whispered looking down at her. "What are you doing up?" He asked.

"I was alone. I was hoping you would be here when I woke up." She replied and moved back to let him in. The fall weather was coming in slowly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I went to get your favorite ice cream. I thought you would still be sleep." He removed his jacket.

"Cookie dough?" She asked.

Michael nodded and chuckled, "Yes."

She looked over him. She bit her lip as she took all of him in. He was so handsome. She felt her body heat up in anticipation.

"Thanks," Beyonce smiled.

He tried handed her the pint of cookie dough ice cream, but she shook her head.

"I don't want that now. I want something else."

Michael tilted his head to the side. "What do you want then?"

She stepped to him and kissed his lips. Letting her tongue invade his mouth, he kissed back. When she pulled back, she answered his question:
"You."

Michael's eyes turned dark as he looked her over. Only in a T-shirt, he was excited to become reacquainted with what is underneath.

Michael wrapped his hands under her hips & lifted her up, carrying her to the messy bed and laid her down.

Beyonce, who was breathing heavily, tried ripping his clothes off.
When Michael realized he was caught in the moment, he pulled away and stared down at her breathlessly.

"What's wrong?" She asked trying to reach out for him.

"No."

"Why not?" She asked, pouting.

"I feel like I'm taking advantage of you. I don't think you're ready for this."

"But I am. I need you. I know you would never take advantage of me, Michael." She spoke, stroking the side of his face.

"Bey-"

"Please." She craned her neck up and kissed his earlobe. "Please, daddy." She spoke seductively. Michael felt himself become hard at her calling him daddy. Biting the corner of his lip, he gripped her waist.

"Take this off."

Michael woke up when he felt movement. He then heard reoccurring faint moans. His eyes struggling to adjust, he looked up at Beyonce who was bringing herself to her own climax as she grinded against him.

"Michael," she moaned lowly. "You feel so good." Letting her head fall back when she felt Michael's hand run down her body until he reached her clit, he rubbed in circles, earning a whimper from her.

He loved the feeling of her around him with nothing blocking. They never used protection because she was on the pill.

"I'm gonna cum.." She moaned out louder.

"Shh." He spoke as his hands guided her hips against him faster. Michael released a groan as he was about to climax too.

"I c-cant!" Her body shook violently as she released all over him and onto the sheets. She fell back when she felt Michael release inside her, sending her into another mind blowing orgasm. "Oh my god..." she spoke. "I can't move."

The next morning...

"Yes, Mrs. Tina, I know." Michael spoke on the phone. "...mhm. She's sleeping... I'll make sure it never happens again."

Michael paced the floor with Beyonce's phone in hand. "Of course.. I'll do anything for her..."

Beyonce opened her eyes at the sound of talking. Her body was wrapped up in the sheets. Her cheeks flushed red as she remember their intimate night and morning together.

Beyonce cleared her throat. Michael looked up. "Hey sleepy head. Good morning." Michael kissed her forehead.

"Good morning." she smiled back. "Who was that?" she asked referring to his phone call.

"Your mom." Beyonce's eyes widened. "what did she say? Is she still upset?"

"I don't know. But she wants you to come home." He answered.

"Nooo! I want to stay with you" She whined.

Michael sighed. "I know. I want to stay too, but you do need to go home."

Beyonce sighed heavily knowing there was no way out. She had things to fix and this would be the first. "Okay, okay."

Michael nodded & kissed the top of her head.

"But what about my things? - They are still in Tyreek's apartment."

"I'll go get them. I don't want you to go back there." Michael spoke up.

"No! Michael, baby, don't go alone." Beyonce pleaded.

"I'll take Chris and Devon. We can get your stuff and be done with all of this." ..."You can work on getting back on track & we can also work on us."

Beyonce looked up, "Us? Really?"

Michael nodded. "I'm not giving you up to anyone else."

"You too! No more Tatiana... or Amy." She bit her lip as she felt herself become jealous. She refuses to share him.

"No more. I promise. No c'mon and get ready. We have to go." Michael tapped her butt as she stood completely naked.

Beyonce giggled as she ran into the bathroom and closed the door shut.