Chapter 28

A/N: The first chapter to the sequel is already finished. P.S. This story will be ending soon.

Spring Break Weekend

"Where's Michael?" Kelly asked as they walked into H&M.

"With the boys. They're doing some shopping of their own." Beyonce answered.

Kelly nodded and looked over at the rack with swimsuits. It was Spring, soon transitioning back into Summer and the swimsuits were out.

"But Kelly, I've been meaning to ask you.." Beyonce began.

"Ask me what?" She looked at her as she sat the swimsuit back down, looking for something better.

"How come every time you and Devon are around each other, you both act so...weird?" Beyonce walked just a few steps over to glance at a few pair of jean shorts that were out.

"What do you mean?" Kelly asked nervously. Her eyes diverted from Beyonce's as she continued to browse.

"You know what I mean. We've all been friends for years.. I've never seen you two act this way around each other." Beyonce stopped and faced Kelly who was ignoring her look on purpose.

"Is there something I should know?" Beyonce asked.

"Oh this is cute." Kelly held up the Tan one-piece.

Beyonce looked the swimsuit over and nodded in approval, her eyes then narrowed.
"It is. But don't ignore my question! Is there something I should know?"
She asked again.

"Bey,"

"Kelly," She mocked.

Kelly sighed, "Okay, okay! Devon and I are dating!" She blurted out.

"I knew it! Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were bestfriends?"

"We are! I just.. I never had the time..."
Kelly trailed off.

"Oh please! You had all the time. You could've told me this."

"I'm sorry, Bey. Really." Kelly apologized wholeheartedly.

"Does Nicki know?" Beyonce asked, her eyes narrowing into slits again.

"Yes. She knows."

Beyonce gasped. "Everyone knew but me? I'm hurt." Beyonce placed her hand on her heart dramatically.

"I said I was sorry. You had been going through too much, I never found the time."  Kelly responded truthfully.

"Okay. I understand."
Beyonce sighed. "Just tell me things when the happen from now on, PLEASE."

Kelly laughed. "Okay, Bey. I will. You have my word." 

The two purchased a few swimsuits and some a few pairs of jean shorts before leaving H&M.

"I can't believe we're going to Jamaica for a week." Kelly gushed as the headed to the entrance of the mall.

"Right. I can't wait. I need this vacation more than anything."
Beyonce agreed.

"Excuse me.." A voice spoke and the two girls stopped.

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to say you two are very beautiful." "I saw you both from over there and became very distracted."
The young man smiled.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"18." Beyonce and Kelly said simultaneously.

"You're not that young.. Can I get your number?"

Kelly was about to speak but Beyonce beat her to it. "Um, actually no." The mans face became saddened. "See our boyfriends are here and if they see you talking to us, who knows what will happen."

"I don't see them."

"We're meeting them now. Sorry."

Beyonce grabbed Kelly's hand and dragged her out of the busy mall before the man could say anything else. She didn't want to be rude, but he was rude and overstepping his boundaries.

"We're getting closer and closer to graduation." Said an excited Kelly as we packed for our trip.

"I know. It seems like we just started high school yesterday, now we're about to graduate." Beyonce said as she chuckled, throwing in more swim suits for the trip.

"It's crazy." Kelly said and Beyonce nodded, agreeing. "How many swimsuits do you think I should pack?"

"All of them." Beyonce grabbed her make up bag and threw it in the suitcase.

Kelly nodded and placed the swimsuits in the bag. They heard the front door close and automatically knew who it was.

"They're here." Kelly said referring to the boys.

Beyonce zipped up her suitcase and sat it down on the ground.

"Come on."

Hugging Michael, Beyonce greeted him with a kiss. "You packed?"

"Yeah. We're ready. When does the plane leave?" She asked.

"In an hour and 30 minutes." Devon answered, grabbing Kelly's hand.

"Can we go now? I'm hungry." Michael nodded. "Yeah. Wheres your suitcase?"

"Upstairs. Can you get it for me please?" Beyonce batted her eyelashes at him and he smiled.

"Yeah." Michael chuckled before tossing the keys to Chris. "Start the car so we can go."

Chris nodded, catching them and headed outside. Soon after everyone piled into the car, anxious for the week ahead.

"Jamaica, here we come!" Screamed an excited Kelly as the pulled off.