Chapter 6

Beyonce POV

"Bitch when did you cut your hair?!" Nicki yelled, running over to me. I was just walking into school. It was Wednesday morning, one more day until everyones 3-day weekend.

I had no plans but Im sure my friends would surprise me with something crazy. It never fails.

"A couple days ago." I looked at her frantically, "why? is it ugly?" I ran my fingers through my bob.

"No! It's cute! You look Bad, Bey!" She meant "Bad" in a good way.
"You must be trying to catch a man?" she playfully remarked.

I giggled, "No. I really don't want one."

"So wassup with you and Ty?" I stared at her.

"What? Nothing." I quickly dismissed her.

"Are you lying?" she asked, leaning against the lockers.

I shook my head, "He's a great friend."

"Oh bitch please! you said the same thing about Michael. But in reality, you two was fuc-"

I cut her off before she could finish, "He's not Michael and I'm not rushing anything!"

"Mhm.." She side eyed me.

"But.. I do have something to tell my girls." I snickered. My weekend was really so crazy. From my date with Ty and Michael's little outburst really had my head spinning. But I know Kelly and Nicki will love to hear this.

"What is it? You got some dick?" She asked me.

I hit her arm. "Ow!" She rubbed it and looked at me. "So you didn't?"

"No." I laughed. "Where's Kelly anyway?"

Nicki shrugged, "I don't know. She didn't tell us she wasn't coming. Maybe she's here."

I looked up and smiled when I saw Ty walking my way. He mimicked my smile as he approached me.

"What the hell are you smiling at?" She followed my eyes. "Oh." She smiled deviously at me.
"I see. I'll just go." She giggled and scurried off in the opposite direction.

I looked up when I felt Ty bump into me. He bit his lip as he looked me over. I giggled. "See something you like?" I flirted.

"Hell yeah! You look good as always." He complimented and I blushed.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"So what you doing this weekend?" He asked me, biting his bottom lip. He looked at me as if he wanted to eat me.

"Not sure. I really don't have plans. Unless Kelly and Nicki wanna-"

"How about you chill with me?" .."Everybody is going to this party in Christi. It's a late night beach party." He further explained after cutting me off.

"Oh.. that sounds fun."

"The drinks and weed will already be provided. All you have to do is show up and relax. Have fun."