Chapter 31

Day 5 Of The Jamaica Trip..

"Ahh!" Beyonce screamed feeling what felt like a million tiny fish swim past her feet tickling her.

She laughed hearing Kelly yell and curse at Devon who was purposely pulling her leg underwater.
She watched as he came up laughing at her hysterics.

Kelly wasn't having it though. She swung at him until he held her arms hostage.

"Damn, girl. Calm down." Devon spoke, rubbing the side of his face where one of Kelly's hits connected.

"Quit playing so much!" Kelly exclaimed. She calmed down and headed back up shore.

Beyonce looked around for Chris and Michael who had disappeared as soon as they started their swim.

"Where Chris and Mike at?" Devon asked. He was failing miserably to catch up to Kelly. She was going full speed.

"I don't know! I thought they waited on shore for us." Kelly spoke. "Beyonce do you know?" She asked.

"No." She shook her head.

"Those two always disappear - Never want to have fun." Kelly said as they headed back to the condo.

Beyonce lagged behind. She felt exhausted and out of place.
She kept her eyes on Kelly and followed behind as they continued walking.

"Beyonce you coming with us?!"
She yelled and asked.

"No! I'll be in the condo! I need to change." Kelly simply nodded and grabbed Devon as they went their separate way.

Beyonce entered the room her and Michael shared and removed her wet swim suit.
She dropped it carelessly. Heading straight for the shower, she grabbed her a towel on the way.

After her shower, she wrapped a towel around her body and went to the bed. When she was originally supposed to be changing into her dry clothes, she ended up falling asleep in only her towel.

"Michael, come on! You can lift more than that." Chris joked as they played around the workout room.

"Shut up, Chris." Michael simply responded as he benched 185 easily. Breathing through his mouth, he continued lifting. His muscles contracted with each lift, catching the attention of a woman also working out.

Michael opened his eyes to see the woman standing over him as if she was spotting.

Michael placed the bar on the rack and sat up, breathing hard. "Can I help you?" Michael asked sweetly, not wanting to sound rude.

"Oh.. I was just observing. You're good at that." She smiled at him and flipped her hair back.

Michael chuckled. "Thanks, I guess." He felt a little uncomfortable lifting with the woman lingering around him so he stood up and headed to the treadmill.

"So where are you from?" She asked curiously.

She headed his way and stood next to him. Her arms crossed, which pushed up her cleavage a little. Michael noticed but quickly looked away.

"Indiana." He spoke with a small smile.

"Oh. We'll I'm from Miami. Me and my girls are on a little vacation." She said smiling back.

"Your girls?" He asked looking around.

"They're in our rooms."

"Oh.." Michael nodded and chuckled awkwardly, hoping Beyonce didn't pop up any minute.

"We're having a little party later. How about you stop by?" She asked, moving closer. "You're very cute."

"Um.. I C-can't really. - See, my girlfriend won't-"

"Just come by when she's asleep. I promise, It'll be worth-"
The woman stopped when someone behind them cleared their throat.

"Who is this?" Kelly asked. "Hi, I'm Kelly." She looked the woman up and down, "and you are?"

The woman cleared her throat, "Stephanie. You must be his girlfriend?"

"No. My Best Friend is and I suggest you find another man to toy with because I will be sure to let her know." Kelly responded.

Stephanie threw her hands up in surrender, "I don't want any trouble."

"Mhm." Kelly grabbed Michael and dragged him out, but not before shouting, "Chris!"

He stopped and ran behind them as they left the gym.

"I'm not even gonna ask why she was talking to you." Kelly spoke to Michael as the walked back.

"I did nothing wrong. She approached me first. I was just being nice." Michael defended.

"Being nice will get you and her asses beat." Kelly said seriously. "Don't let these little island girls get you fucked up by Beyonce, Michael."

"I won't. Don't tell her." Michael spoke nervously.

"Yeah whatever. Goodnight." She said as they went their separate ways.

"Goodnight," Michael mumbled and closed the room door. Beyonce was still knocked out.

Michael furrowed his brows and went to check her temperature. No fever. She's been sleeping a lot lately. She can barely go through with plans without becoming extremely fatigued. That had him worried.

He gently shook her. She looked up, sleepily. "Hm?"

"You feel alright?" He asked.

"Yes.. just really tired. Can I go back to sleep now?"
Beyonce asked, already dosing off.

"Yeah," Michael responded to no one im particular before he got under the sheets and pulled her body to him, falling asleep soon after.

Updating TOMORROW