Chapter 4

Michael POV

Later That Day

I stood against the brick wall as I waited for Tatiana to open her door. Her parents were on a business trip this whole week so I was guessing that's why she wanted me over.

Speaking of her parents, I never met them. I was constantly over her house but only when her parents are gone. I was wondering if they even know I exist. These questions corrupted my mind, I hadn't even noticed Tatiana standing in the door staring back at me.

"Michael!" She yelled, getting my attention.

"What?" I said, annoyed by her voice.

"Why are you standing here? I said come in 5 minutes ago. Where is your head at?" She asked, her hands on her narrow hips. She looked upset but that still wasn't going to stop me from asking her about Ty.

"'My bad." I bumped past her and sat on her couch.

"Ugh. You always have an attitude around me. What? You don't love me anymore?" She asked with a pout as she sprawled out against my lap.

I looked at nothing in particular. "I gotta ask you something." I spoke.

She sat up and looked at me. Her eyes worried. "What is it?"

"You.. You used to mess with Ty?"  I asked her. This time I looked right at her.

She nervously swallowed, avoiding my eyes. "W-what? who?"

"Ty, the quarterback." I explained for her.

I was waiting on her to lie. I already knew because Ty brought it up yesterday.

She sighed heavily. "Yes."

I furrowed my brows.

"But, it was an old thing. I don't want him back." She stated, running her hands through my curls.

I sighed. "You never told me though."

"So what? Why does it matter?" She removed her hands quickly. 

"Because I told you everything! You always keeping shit from me, T!" I yelled and she jumped.

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"B-baby? I'm sorry? Okay?" She stumbled.

I ran my hands over my face and relaxed. "Yeah." I said with no emotion.

She moved towards me and grabbed my hand, gripping it. "Come on."
She pulled me off the couch and casually walked in front of me, taking me towards the stairs.
"Let me make it up to you."

"Get out!" Tatiana yelled, slamming her fists against the bed repeatedly.

"What?" I said looking at her sideways.

"Get out! Michael, I said get out!" She covered her body with her sheet and I laid against her headboard with only my pants on, belt undone.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, T?!" I yelled back, confused at her outburst.

"You! You're whats wrong!" She grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. Then, grabbed another and swung at me with it. I jumped up, not sure of what I did and why she was acting so crazy.

"What did I do?" I asked her, confused by her actions towards me.

She was breathing heavily but she managed to say, "You called me Beyonce."

I froze.

"W-what? No I didn't T! You're hearing things."

Did I?

"Oh no. I heard that loud and clear. How dare you call me that bitch?!" She screamed.

"Chill out." I grabbed her hands as she swung at me again.

"No! Is that why you asked me about Ty? Is that why you've been so out of it lately?" She asked.

"No! I told you I don't want her!" I yelled back. "I don't care about her."

"Oh really, Michael? Then how come you're so hung up on her? I saw the way you looked at her yesterday. Is there something I should know?" She began to get chocked up.

"You never tell me you love me, but you've told her." She croaked.

"I- Let me make it up to you? I'm sorry, T." Not knowing what else to say.

"No. Leave." She shot me a death glare.

I threw my hands up in surrender and grabbed my shirt, putting it on.

"Call me when you calm down." I said looking back at her. "I really am sorry, T." I apologized again before walking out.

Beyonce POV

"I had fun." I smiled as I sat out in front of my house in Ty's car.

I went out with him for dinner and things went great. I learned more about him and I thought it was cute how determined he was to go out with me.

Maybe he is the perfect person to help me get over my love for Michael. Him and Michael really are exact opposites,  something new should be fun.

"Thanks for a great time, Ty." ..."I had fun." I brushed my hair behind my ear.  I was really liking the new cut I had.

He licked his lips at me, "anytime, beautiful. I'm glad you did." He smiled at me.

We stared at each other and I blushed. He pulled my face towards his with his fingers and my lips brushed his. He deepened the kiss and before things could get any further, I pulled away, breathless.

"Goodnight, Bey." He winked at me and watched as I got in the house before pulling off.