Chapter 11

Michael opened his eyes and yawned, stretching his skinny body put like a cat. He blinked a couple times, trying to adjust to the light. He remembered everything from the day before. He smiled at him and Beyonce's actions together and how his feeling began to grow even more. How was that even possible, he thought. He looked around and met eyes with a pretty face. Beyonce.

Her short hair up into a bun with a few loose strands hanging down. She looked beautiful in only her T-shirt.

"Wow," Michael said, almost speechless.

"What?" She asked, clueless to why he was acting weird. He looked starstruck.

"You. You're really gorgeous, Bey." Michael said with nothing short of honesty.

Of course, Beyonce bare face blushed red. "You always know how to make me smile." She cooed, looking down, playing with her fingers.

Michael lifted her head with his two fingers and replied, "That's my job." Michael smiled and rubbed his hand over her cheek.

It was as if she got lost in him before she pulled away abruptly. "Um, I should go brush and wash up. I'll be back."

Beyonce was out of his grasp in a second as she headed to his bathroom that he shared with his other siblings.

She was running- away from him, from the thought of them being an "us" again. But how could he blame her?

"Do you have an extra toothbrush I can use, Michael?" Beyonce yelled from the bathroom.

That broke him from his trance. "Yeah! Under the sink!"
He yelled back. As she rummaged through his cabinets, the rummaging soon stopped and water began running.

Michael laid back and thought some more on how to get Beyonce back on his side again. He knew the trust was no longer there but he was almost sure he could get her heart again. It will just take time.

Michael got up and headed towards the bathroom.

"Bey! Did you find it?" He asked referring to the toothbrush.

He opened the door and Beyonce quickly hid her body from his eyes. "Michael!" She hissed angrily. "Get out."

Seeing her curvaceous body made him erect. Unknowingly licking his lips, he responded, "Why are you hiding? I've saw it all before." He moved closer to her, "You're too perfect to be hiding." He whispered and she blushed.

Oh how she missed this. Him.

"B-but-"

"Shh." Michael shushed her and removed her towel. Taking her lips into his, they kissed and moved back until Beyonce's back came in contact with the cold wall.

Michael lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"M-michael." Beyonce whined.

"Shh. I got you." Michael said and his lips touched her neck as he moved his member into her. Beyonce moaned out loudly when he began moving quickly.

"My god." She moaned out and gripped his shoulders, digging into his skin.

A groan released itself from Michael's throat as he continued. The sound of the doorbell interrupted their moment.

"Ignore it." Michael said through clenched teeth.

Again. & Again. Over and Over, the doorbell rang.

"Ugh. Just go answer it." Beyonce angrily said. I could tell she was enjoying herself and stopping isn't something she wanted to do.

Michael let her down and she picked up her towel. "I'll be back." Michael said.

"No. I'm going to shower. Who ever is at that door ruined my mood."  Beyonce pushed him back and stepped in the shower.

She giggled when she heard Michael huff and smack his teeth.

The doorbell continued to sound as Michael hurried to the front of the house.
He opened the door and his eyes grew. Making sure Beyonce wasn't behind him, he cracked the door, looking Tatiana in her mad face.

"What is it, Tatiana?" Michael asked frustrated.

"Michael, we need to talk." Tatiana said as she pushed passed him and into the house.

Michael nervously looked towards the back of the house. "You can't be here. Not right now."

"Why not? who is up there?" She asked him, hearing the shower running. I was praying she stayed in the shower until I got rid of Tatiana.

"None of your business." Michael said sternly.

"You're MY man. It is my business."

Michael didn't hear the shower stop. Tatiana looked at him.
"We're not technically together." Michael stated.

Her mad eyes softened.

"You don't miss me, baby?" She asked and pouted. I unknowingly put my hands on her waist as she tried kissing me.

"No!"

"Michael, I put on one of your shirts. I hope you don't mi- Oh.." Beyonce halted as she saw the scene in front of her.

Tatiana smiled and Michael looked at Beyonce apologetically.
"Bey-"

"No. No. It's okay. I'll just go since you're so busy." Beyonce turned around and headed back upstairs to grab her things.

"Beyonce!" Michael tried to pry away from Tatiana but she had a good grip.

"Leave her. She wants to leave, let her. I won't even ask why she's here in the first place." Tatiana said to Michael smartly.

Michael found some strength and pushed her away. "Beyonce!" He called as he ran to his room. She was grabbing her things.

Michael heard her sniffle and wipe her eyes quickly. "Bey.." Michael began.

"No. It's okay. I don't know why I thought you would change." She chuckled coldly. "But it's okay because you no longer have to worry about me." She pushed past him.

"It wasn't like that." Michael tried explaining.

"Fuck you Michael!" She yelled back on her way out, grabbing Kelly's car keys. "He's all yours." Beyonce fake smiled and looked back at Michael who looked like he was about to cry. Shaking her head, she left out, not looking back again.