Chapter 13

No time to proofread so if there are mistakes, please forgive them❤️

"I'm glad you finally decided to stay with me. I won't hurt you. I promise."

Beyonce looked up. She was exhausted from the argument earlier and just wanted to rest. But, she needed to finished some things before she could relax.

"I should've never stopped talking to you." Beyonce confessed.

"I missed you, Bey."

Beyonce smiled and raised her head off of his chest. "I missed you too, Ty." Kissing his lips, she lowered her head back on his chest as he rubbed his back.

She hated that even though she was here with Ty, Michael was on her mind still.

"Michael!" Michael rolled his eyes for the hundredth time at Tatiana dramatic yells.

He sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes. She was standing in his doorway this time and not outside of his window.

She had her arms crossed, as usual and her bottom lip poked out. Big ass baby, he thought.

"What is it this time, Tatiana?" Michael asked, defeated. She would not quit. He was tired of her entire existence but he was too nice to hurt her feelings.

"What do you mean, what is it? Get up and tend to me!" She yelled.

"Shh, Woman! My mother is asleep." Michael hissed at her and threw his legs over the side of the bed.

"Oh... well if you answered me the first time, I wouldn't have to yell." She argued.

"I'm not in the mood, Tatiana." Michael groaned and forcefully threw his head back onto the sheets. He felt stressed and out of place.

"When are you ever? Let's go out and do something." She suggested and moved closer.

"No. I don't want to." Michael said, turning down her offer.

"Oh god. Ever since you Beyonce decided to cut you off, you've been acting like a little girl." She teased and rolled her eyes. "She has you wrapped around her finger."

That's true.

"What do you mean by, cut me off? I didn't get cut off." Michael said offended by her words.

"Oh please. Yes you did. I heard the whole argument yesterday. Are you mad because she doesn't want to put up with your shit anymore?" Tatiana teased some more and smirked at him deviously.

"No I didn't! It was just a misunderstanding! She would never! Why were you listening anyway?" His eyes narrowed in anger.

"I was looking for you but when I saw you two talking, I just watched and listened." She explained.

"Get out!" Michael yelled angrily.

"Why? Did I hit a soft spot? Just face it Michael, Beyonce will never go back to a cheating bastard like you."  She spoke the words quickly and every word hit Michael hard.

She was right. Beyonce would never come back to a cheating bastard like me. Why even bother anymore? Things would never change.

3 Weeks Later...

Beyonce smiled down at her phone and blocked out the conversation that her two best friends were having.

"Yeah, what do you think, Beyonce?"

She looked up. "Huh?"

"What do you think about going somewhere for spring break week? It's just in a few months." Kelly repeated.

"Oh...um," Her phone went off again and her attention went right to it.

"Okay, who the hell is on the other end of that phone?" Nicki asked, trying to grab it.

Beyonce snatched away. "No one, okay?"

"No one, my ass. Who is it that has you smiling and blushing so hard?" Kelly asked. "Yeah." Nicki threw in.

"No. one. I will let you guys know when I feel the time is right." Beyonce said and she didn't say anything else. But when she noticed she was being watched as another text came through, Kelly and Nicki were staring a hole threw her.

"Ugh, okay. It's Tyreek. Damn." She spoke, frustrated.

"Giselle! I thought Michael told you not to mess with him anymore." Kelly exclaimed with wide eyes.

"I don't care what Michael said!" Beyonce yelled. "Just don't tell him." Her voice softened.

"Mhm. But I thought you didn't care."

"I don't! I just need him bothering me about it." Beyonce spoke. "We aren't doing anything bad- just texting."

"You haven't had sex with him, have you?" Nicki asked, concerned.

"God, no! We're just texting." Beyonce dismissed the question quickly.

"Okay, okay. We're just worried about you friend. That's all." Kelly said apologetically.

"I'm fine. I promise. I know what happened at the party, but he apologized and he promised he wouldn't happen again. I believe him."

Beyonce just doesn't listen. 🤔