Chapter 1

Cristiano's POV:
As I started to wake up I put my arm out to wake Taylor up but she wasn't there, I ran around the house to find her. I stopped at the pool at that moment everything was in slow motion. "Taylor" I yelled as I ran over to the pool and got in and got her out. I called 911 and did CPR, until they got there. I got pushed out of they way as she got taken to the hospital.

My mom showed up first, Jose must have been watching the kids.

"How is she" she asked as soon as she seen me.

"She is asleep right now, they are still running tests" I said as I started to tear up, she put her hand on my back "I almost lost her mom" I said looking at her as I started to cry. She pulled me over to hug me.

"Where is my sister" I heard Lio yelling from the other end of the hall, I stood up so I could see him, as soon as he seen me he came running.

"Where is she, is she ok, is this her room" he said, I could tell he was panicking by the way he was talking.

"She is sleeping right now and before u go in there just keep in mind she is hooked up to a lot of machines so don't freak her out" I said looking at him.

"Ok ya don't worry she is my sister, I can handle it" he said and took a deep breath as he went to open the door, I walked in behind him.

We just stood there looking at her. They were watching the baby very closely so they had a strap around her belly to get the heart beat. Taylor had a heart monitor, breathing tubes, IV and more besides that I didn't know what they did.

"Did u tell ur mom" I asked looking at him.

"No dude are u crazy she had a heart attack not to long ago I can't tell her that her daughter is in the ICU like that" he said looking at me then back at Taylor.

"If I had training today I would have gotten to her quicker" I said looking at him.

"This isn't ur fault some idiot just wanted to have his fun" he said still looking at her. U could see the marks on her neck from behind held.

I could tell this was gonna be a long wait so I sat down in a chair and just waited.

Lio went to our house to get some sleep and my mom went home. I was still sitting in the same chair I was earlier. There was training tomorrow but I had to call my coach and till him I wasn't coming in.

"Hi I'm sorry but I'm not gonna make it in tomorrow" I told Zinedine.

"Are u sick, is everything ok" he asked.

"Taylor is in the hospital" I said walking outside of her room.

"What happened" he asked, I could hear a door close in the back ground.

"Someone tried to drown her this morning, the baby is ok as of right now they are monitoring it and all that stuff" I said into the phone.

"Jesus ok, take the time u need and whenever u think is a good time to come back u can" he said.

"Thank u I will be back in a few days I hope" I said and looked around the hall way.

"Alright, I send u my prayers" he said sipping something probably coffee.

"Thank u" I said and turn around to go back in the room.

After we said our goodbyes, we hung up and I went back into the room and sat in the chair next to Taylor and took her hand, I leaned back in the chair. I started to drift off to sleep after a little while.

Taylor woke me up she was sitting up coughing, I got up when I seen her. "Are u ok" I asked as she started to calm down and lid back down.

"Ya I think so" she said, her voice was very raspy sounding.

"Do u want me to call ur brother" I asked sitting next to her.

"No I just want to be with u for a little while" she said taking my hand.

"Whatever u want beautiful" I said and leaned in and kissed her.