Chapter 62

Liam's P.O.V.

I'm smiling down at the beautiful boy standing right in front of me. His hair is styled just how I like it and his eyes are sparkling with happiness, the most beautiful and genuine smile on his tanned face.

The single thought that he's going to be my husband within the next hour blows my mind. How did I get so lucky? I'm not sure. I treated him, and everyone around me, like shit. Yet somehow he stuck around and made me into the better person that I am today.

"You okay babe?" I whisper while everyone is sitting down and preparing for the ceremony.

He nods, glancing to the many cameras recording our every move from the side. "Let's do this."

I hired photographers for this very special event because I want a memory of this day forever. Zayn said he was okay with this but he doesn't look too comfortable with it now.

I smile. "Don't worry about the cameras, Z. It's just the two of us, yeah?"

He nods and the officiant begins talking.

He's an older man with thinning hair, but he has bright blue eyes which make him look youthful.

Honestly, I don't hear much of what he says. All that matters is the brown eyed boy standing right in front of me, nervously shuffling his feet.

I give his little hand a squeeze and he smiles. I know he doesn't enjoy being in front of so many people but it'll be over soon.

"Liam James Payne." I hear my name and I bring my attention back to the wedding. "Do you promise to love Zayn, comfort him, honor, keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others as long as you both shall live?"

I squeeze Zayn's hand again, he's smiling so widely that his eyes are crinkling.

"I do." I whisper and glance over to where my mum is crying in her seat.

Ruth rolls her eyes, tears also running down her face as she jokingly glares at me.

I chuckle, turning back to my man.

"Zayn Javadd Malik." He says and Zayn bites his lip.

"Do you promise to love and comfort Liam, honor him, keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others as long as you both shall live?" He asks.

Zayn nods, his loose hair bouncing. "I do." He mumbles confidently, causing my heart to flutter.

I get handed a ring and it's finally time. I can't believe this is happening but this couldn't feel more right.

I grab Zayn's little left hand and give it another little squeeze before speaking the words that took me forever to memorize.

"This ring, a gift for you, symbolizes..." I bite my lip, suddenly forgetting the words. The room somehow gets 100 times hotter and I begin to panic! At the wedding.

"The desire that you..." Zayn whispers to me and I sigh in relief.

"Right sorry." I cough. "Symbolizes the desire that you be my husband from this day forward."

I slip the ring on, pressing a quick kiss to his hand and he beams up at me.

"Holy shit dude." He whispers and I stifle a laugh.

Zayn now takes my left hand and says the words with no problem. Before I know it, we both have on our beautiful rings and I truly cannot believe this is happening.

I can see my mum still crying out of the corner of my eye, just like she did at my sisters wedding.

"May you dwell together in peace, love, and joy. Zayn and Liam, having witnessed your vows for marriage with all who are assembled here with you, I announce with great joy that you are from this time on, husband and husband." The officiant says, his bright eyes sparkling. "You may kiss."

Zayn squeals, causing everyone in the room to laugh, including myself.

I love him so much and I can't believe that he is truly mine forever. I grab his tiny waist and bring him close. He cups my face and our lips connect.

I want to do so much more than just a little peck at this moment, but I would not be comfortable doing that with both of our families watching.

Instead I slowly pull away, pecking his cheek one time before going back to our original positions.

He has a light blush on his cheeks, which completely fucks me up inside. The is definitely not a moment that I'll ever forget.

Some other words are spoken but once again, I don't pay much attention to them. Zayn nudges me, taking my hand as we run down the aisle. People are cheering all around us but all I see is my little Zayn next to me.

Right next to me. That's how it's going to be for the rest of our lives and I wouldn't want it any other way.

The End

Holy shit I had a lot of fun writing this story. It's the most reads and comments I've ever gotten on any story before, thank you. I wanna keep writing but y'all gotta tell me what you wanna see cause idk if you want a sequel or something completely different??

Gay Is Bad-ZiamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara