Chapter 30

Zayn's P.O.V.

"I can't believe it. We find two fags at once, this should be fun." I hear a very deep voice say. He sounds like he sucked too much dick himself, to be honesty.

I look up to see a group of big guys running towards us. Crap.

"Liam untie me!" I hiss through my teeth, my cheeks red with embarrassment. If they came a minute later, who knows what they could've walked in on?

I feel him messing with the rope, his warm hands on my wrists. Al I can focus on is the intimidating group of guys heading straight for us. They're all laughing and smirking. I've already accepted that this is how I'll die.

"Liam hurry up!" I whimper, trying to stay as calm as possible.

"You're free. Go!" He whispers and pulls me to my feet.

I begin running down the beach, making sure that Liam is close behind me. I know that he's a much better runner than me and I appreciate him staying by my side. He could easily run ahead of me if he wanted.

We somehow run all the way back to our dorms, Liam took me the long way. He wanted to make sure they didn't find out where we live.

We collapse against the door, both of us panting for air, but Liam starts laughing. I glare at the pretty boy.

"Hilarious." I say sarcastically.

He pouts. "Okay you gotta admit that was a bit funny."

I shake my head, struggling to stand back on my feet. "I don't like being high." I admit. "It makes me feel weird."

He laughs again. "Yes that's the point. But doesn't it feel good too?"

I shrug and unlock the front door. I have to practically drag Liam inside before locking the door behind him.

"So what do you want to do, my beautiful princess?" He asks.

I watch as he takes off his shoes before heading straight for the fridge.

I frown while pulling my shoes off as well. "I want to sleep." I mumble.

He sighs and collapses onto the couch, a small apple in his large hand. "If you're gonna be boring, can we cuddle at least?"

"Boring? Really?" I scoff.

"I'm sorry babe just come here please I need to hold you." He pouts, making me feel guilty.

"You're such a fuck boy." I tease as I make my way over to him.

"What's a fuck boy? I'll gladly fuck you." He smirks.

I ignore the way my heart beat speeds up, and instead focus on the his beautiful hand tattoos.

I sit down next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. I grab his arm and take a closer look at his tattoos.

"It looks really good on you." I say while tracing my thumb over the different patterns.

He whines. "Don't do that.

I raise my eyebrow. "What?"

His deep brown eyes are already on my face when I look up at him. "I hate when you get all focused on something because your eyes get darker and you begin biting your lip and it- ah fuck stop." He begs.

I chuckle, my eyes wandering casually towards his puffy pink lips. "How can I possibly not focus on you? You're a fucking piece of art." I whisper against his skin.

"Trust me Zayn, I'm nothing compared to you." He tells me.

I just roll my eyes and lean forward, pressing my lips to his. I'm no good with my words anyway.