Chapter 58

Zayn's P.O.V.

The meeting came to an end, along with the rain, so Liam and I decided to walk home. We were dodging puddles left and right but the air felt really nice.

"Thank you for coming with me, sir Malik." Liam says, nudging my shoulder. "How'd you like it?"

I can't help but smile when looking at his beautiful face. His eyes are sparkling and I can tell he had a good time, which makes me happy.

"I liked it quite a lot. Nice kids they were." I say and intertwine our hands. "Do you want to have kids one day?"

He grins, kissing my cheek. "With you, of course. We can buy a huge house with a big yard and get a dog or two."

I shake my head, chuckling. "That's crazy to think about."

We cross the street and Liam pulls me to the side. "It is crazy to think about but even crazier is the thought that you're mine and I'm yours, wouldn't you agree?" He asks and I nod, my heart fluttering. "So Zayn...do you want to go on a date with me?"

I huff. "Eh, you're not really my type."

He scoffs and messes up my hair with his hand, causing me to squeal in protest. A very manly squeal.

"What is your type then? Enlighten me please." He jokes and pull me in close. He kisses me passionately, the kind that makes me feel dizzy. His lips feel so soft and perfect... I never want this moment to end.

He pulls away, grinning. "No homo."

I'm smiling like an idiot, from ear to ear. I don't know what else to say but I feel Liam grab my hand and he's pulling me away.

Normally in situations like this, with so many people around, I'd feel self conscious and nervous. Although I'm not feeling 100%, Liam is doing a good job at distracting me.

"Here we are. Bobs Kabobs." He says and holds the door open for me. A strong smell of delicious food immediately hits me and I already like this place.

There's not too many people here so we immediately get in line and try to figure out what we're gonna order.

"I've never had a kabob. I don't know what's good. Help." I say, pouting at Liam.

He kisses my cheek. "Don't worry babe, go outside and save us a table. I'll get something you like."

"Thank you." I smile and walk back outside. There's a little area near the restaurant that I didn't notice before. There's a roof over a couple of tables, there's nobody here right now so it'll be perfect for Liam and I.

I sit down at one of the tables at the back and attempt to fix my hair which Liam messed up. He insists that I still look beautiful, no matter what, but it bothers me knowing that it's not perfect.

I'm using my phone as a mirror so I don't look up when I hear some shuffling.

"What'd you get?" I ask while smoothing down the sides of my hair. "I hate this hair sometimes."

My head snaps up when I hear a laugh that clearly doesn't belong to my Liam.

"I think your hair looks great. Oh, and I got a hotdog from the shop across the street." The strange man says.

I raise an eyebrow. "Oh. Sorry I thought you were someon-"

"I know. It's okay, we're friends now." He slurs. "Tell me about yourself."

I get a weird feeling in my gut, not really trusting this whole situation and I realize that I need to leave. I smell alcohol on his breath and I know that he isn't fully aware of his actions. "Um I-I actually need to g-go." I say and get up. I rush back to the kabob shop but I can hear him following me.

"Go away!" I huff, trying to sound as intimidating as possible.

I get inside Bobs Kabobs and I'm thankful to see that he didn't follow me here. My eyes land on Liam who's paying for the food.

I rush to his side and grab his hand.

He frowns when he sees me. "Hey? I'm almost done did you save us a seat?"

I bite my lip. "Can we just...go back to the hotel? Please?"

He raises an eyebrow. "Is everything okay? Of course, we can eat them there."

We grab our Kabob's and go back out onto the streets of London. The air is a lot cooler since the sun set, it feels nice against my skin.

Liam wraps his arm around my shoulder, causing my cheeks to hear up.

"Baby, I love youuuuu!" He sings really loud.

"Shhhh." I mumble, cringing because I can practically feel everyone staring at us.

"I will not be quiet because I can tell something is bugging you and I don't like it when you're sad, Z!" He sings out, causing me to laugh.

I slap a hand over his mouth and lead him to the front door of our hotel. "I hate you." I joke, dragging the giggling mess through the lobby.

I decide not to tell him about the strange man. Liam looks really happy and I don't want to ruin that with an irrelevant problem.

"I love you, you love me, we're a fucked up famil-"

"Liam seriously, there's kids here." I scold him, shooting apologizing looks at all the staff members that are staring at us.

He sighs and presses a kiss to my cheek as we wait for the lift. "Are you feeling better?" He whispers.

"Yes. I love you." I grin and poke his nose.

He scoops me up into his arms and carries me into the small lift. I squeal and grab him tight.

"I want to spend every single fucking day with you...for the rest of my life."

(A/N: I'm kinda running out of ideas for this story and I'm probably going to end it soon. I'll start another one and if you have any suggestions on what it should be about please let me know. Thank you for all the comments and votes and reads ily all :)))